IGNORED

New: The Inside Line; Bradford City Preview

The Exiled Robin

Evening all,

On the eve of the new season, I introduce a brand new Exiled Robin feature on a redesigned site.

Each game I or my team will be getting the views of an opposition fan to tell you all about their team, form and star players, plus other interesting snippets along the way.

First up is Mahesh from Bradford site "The Width of the Post" who gives some excellent views on their successful season last year and tells us who we should be looking out for on Saturday as the key danger men.

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-inside-line-bradford-city-030813.html

We also have a new weekly polling area on the site so you get a reason to come back each week and see the new questions/last week's results. This week's poll is about who you think our Player of the Season will be so please get voting!

And while you're at it, why not sign up via email to ensure you get updates as they happen - I promise not to bombard you!!!

Thanks for reading, please like and share as you see fit :-)

Good post as ever TER - was surprised at our bad record against them

In fact the statistical record is particularly - worryingly - one-sided. Of the last 27 league games stretching back to 1908, Bradford have won 19 with five draws. City’s only wins in this time were in 1910, 1985 and 1996. Perhaps a maximum return is too much to hope for to kick off our re-acquaintance with the third tier?

Really hope we can start to put that right this weekend.

oooh just one thing about the blog - the text heading colour on you AG/Suspension Bridge image gets lost in the picture making it very hard to read....maybe larger/bolder/filled in font or colour would help.

Cheers for the feedback on the site, the wording was a little lost and I considered changing but thought I'd see how it went down.

Will take another look.

Also enabled mobile format which is very useful, BUT means that I can't get in to change anything til I'm back in front of my computer!!!

Archived