IGNORED

The Money Is On!

harvey54

After a very nice windfall when Mr Mickelson won The Open I have had a little flutter at City to win the League (11/1) doubled up with Wigan for the Championship (12/1). Big fan of Owen Coyle.

Anyone else had a dabble?

Historically we've not won too many Championships; Promotion - yes, but not Championships.

I suppose you could say we're due one, but then again it could be a millstone around our necks !

You're a brave man!

After a very nice windfall when Mr Mickelson won The Open I have had a little flutter at City to win the League (11/1) doubled up with Wigan for the Championship (12/1). Big fan of Owen Coyle.

Anyone else had a dabble?

Stuck a fiver on City yesterday at the same odds. I don't normally bet on city as the double whammy when they lose just makes me more miserable! Just thought the odds were decent, and maybe the fact I'm feeling positive about a season for the first time in years has kicked in.

There was a little bit of me that was tempted by Everton to be relegated at 25/1. Not that I think they will but if they lose some players late on in the window and with Martinez trying to change the way the club play....

Stuck a fiver on City yesterday at the same odds. I don't normally bet on city as the double whammy when they lose just makes me more miserable! Just thought the odds were decent, and maybe the fact I'm feeling positive about a season for the first time in years has kicked in.

There was a little bit of me that was tempted by Everton to be relegated at 25/1. Not that I think they will but if they lose some players late on in the window and with Martinez trying to change the way the club play....

Got Everton to finish in the bottom half at 4.33/1 with a few quid on.

Archived