IGNORED

Bobby Reid - His Year

ThOmO

Time he was given his chance, I don't give into the thought he is too small, low centre of Gravity is something most of the top players in History had. he has this. I have seen big buggers put in poweder puff efforts. if he is a good enough play him, get him in.

he looks quite an intelligent footballer from the small amount I have seen, i would have thought he fits in with SODs ethos of players making the right passes even if they don't come off

Indeed

But Reid was good in the last preseason too,

Point is if he is to start that means Kilkenny wouldn't be or pack wouldn't be or possibly jet wouldn't

Not as good a he's looked this pre-season, he's been making his mark in games this Pre-season instead of just being a "impressive youngster for the future' squad number he's been given also suggests he's going to be there or thereabouts in the squad each week.

At his age and at this level it's really a make or break season for him at City, I'd expect him to be in the team or on the bench more weeks than not.

Think Reid will feature regularly from the bench +some starts (JP Trophy/ league cup)-No! No! don't send him out on loan again -give him a few 30 minute appearances in league games when we can and see what he can do -certainly looked good against Charlton at the end of last season.

A couple of months on loan in L2 would do Bobby the world of good IMO.

Can only see Bryan & Wynter out of the kids playing a big part this season. Maybe Burns as well once he's back fit.

Booby has done his loan moves in league 1 & 2 amd doesnt need that anymore

if he goes out again it's going to be to be because he doesn't have a future here.

This is his season

Booby has done his loan moves in league 1 & 2 amd doesnt need that anymore

if he goes out again it's going to be to be because he doesn't have a future here.

This is his season

He did his loan moves... played once at Cheltenham and 7 times at Oldham, mainly off the bench...

Needs some regular first team football

• Admin

Just checked, he is 20.

Still think he'll be off out on loan, Cheltenham may e.

No way would he drop to L2 and if he went elsewhere in this division it would be helping our rivals. He will be a permanent fixture in the matchday 18 and will get a lot of exposure from the bench. If he does well, starts may follow as well. I was surprised with how little he was bullied against Bournemouth and each time his size did actually let him down the ref gave us a freekick anyway :)

No way would he drop to L2 and if he went elsewhere in this division it would be helping our rivals. He will be a permanent fixture in the matchday 18 and will get a lot of exposure from the bench. If he does well, starts may follow as well. I was surprised with how little he was bullied against Bournemouth and each time his size did actually let him down the ref gave us a freekick anyway :)

agreed, for a little lad he gives up a good fight.

He's meant to be our best technical young player, but is still a bit lightweight to play as a holding midfielder

Surely the answer is simple...

Use him as cover and late game sub for JET 'in the hole'.

Less defensive duties and more freedom to show his ability.

I could be wrong but purely based on the size of JET i would have thought he might struggle to get around the pitch for the full 90. Hes built like a tank :laugh:

Archived