IGNORED

£104.5M Agreed For Bale

Soul_Trader

Is Bale that good? I think he is, last season he was best player in the world\.

I dont care what people think of that skinny druggy Argie steroid freak Messi, he's just off his head of drugs when he plays, Like Maradona was. I could be that good if i was smashed on steroids.

Your parcel is in the post ,on the condition that you sign for City

Your parcel is in the post ,on the condition that you sign for City

Ohhh yummy riods! :yawn: Now i just need to lose 12 stone roll about in the dirt to make myself propper argie scum dirty, tie the ball to my boots, politely ask the oppo players NEVER EVER to try to tackle me, Just watch me al la lolliga and I'm away!

Messi took something like growth hormone when he was younger to increase his size and strength. There also has been a bit of speculation around Barcelona as they use the same medical company as Lance Armstrong used, suspicion around their recovery times between matches and stamina (playing the high pressing game should take a lot out of them etc) - I'm sure if anything dodgy was happening we would know by now though and calling him a steroid user is basically libellous without proof!

Messi took something like growth hormone when he was younger to increase his size and strength. There also has been a bit of speculation around Barcelona as they use the same medical company as Lance Armstrong used, suspicion around their recovery times between matches and stamina (playing the high pressing game should take a lot out of them etc) - I'm sure if anything dodgy was happening we would know by now though and calling him a steroid user is basically libellous without proof!

Wouldn't be that suprised, his legs look like tree stumps. And his lack of injuries for his size is astounding.

They'll play him left wing back

Some saying they'll go 4-2-3-1 with the 3-1 being

Ozil, Isco, Bale

Ronaldo

That is if they sign Bale, which sounds done.

I'm talking about the riods Messi took at Barcelona. It don't think it's a secret.

He had to take them to help his growth, and he was getting a lot of injuries at the age when he was taking them as his muscles had to catch up, which they did...

Wouldn't be that suprised, his legs look like tree stumps. And his lack of injuries for his size is astounding.

....this and Barca medical staff are the reason why he doesn't get as many injuries as you might suspect.

No we wouldn't. We don't know anything kept from us.

It's not just Messi, sure he had HRH treatment but who knows what else, I mean, they are not going to admit breaking the law are they?

As far as i'm concern, Messi and everyone in Loliga is a drug cheat and until they are all tested every month and the results published I will remain 100% convinced they are.

Is anyone surprised btw? this is Spain we are talking about, cheating is in their blood and mindset. I'ts what they do, history is littered with examples of their tricks, why is their economy buggered, they're too dam workshy, always looking for the angle, why would football be different?

LooL, Libelous my Ass,but if Messi or whatever corrupt Spanish faggot authority want to sue me, then by all means do, I'm literally q-quaking in my boots.

Some saying they'll go 4-2-3-1 with the 3-1 being

Ozil, Isco, Bale

Ronaldo

That is if they sign Bale, which sounds done.

He had to take them to help his growth, and he was getting a lot of injuries at the age when he was taking them as his muscles had to catch up, which they did...

....this and Barca medical staff are the reason why he doesn't get as many injuries as you might suspect.

I don't believe a word they say

No we wouldn't. We don't know anything kept from us.

It's not just Messi, sure he had HRH treatment but who knows what else, I mean, they are not going to admit breaking the law are they?

As far as i'm concern, Messi and everyone in Loliga is a drug cheat and until they are all tested every month and the results published I will remain 100% convinced they are.

Is anyone surprised btw? this is Spain we are talking about, cheating is in their blood and mindset. I'ts what they do, history is littered with examples of their tricks, why is their economy buggered, they're too dam workshy, always looking for the angle, why would football be different?

LooL, Libelous my Ass,but if Messi or whatever corrupt Spanish faggot authority want to sue me, then by all means do, I'm literally q-quaking in my boots.

not a fan of the Spanish then?

not a fan of the Spanish then?

I hate Spain/Spanish with a passion, vile place, vomit inducing food, wretched lazy people, boooring football.

Worth mentioning they generally hate the Brits too, I mean despise us. and why not? We've been kicking their butts for thousands of years, why is now so different?

They are born Spanish, I am born British, I hate them with good reason.

Madrid and barca own all the tv rights to football in spain so each season they both get £150m each to spend on whatever while all the other clubs in la liga have not got a pot to pee in.

That's all changed now as of this season. The share of tv money will be split more equally between all La Liga teams.

Isn't there a doctor being prosecuted in Spain for using steroids, growth hormones and the like - not sure if he's the same guy who treated Armstrong though? However, the powers that be prevented him from bringing into evidence his own records, the suspicion being that the records would implicate some of Spain's top sportsmen and sports clubs.

I listened to an item on the radio not too long ago, when they interviewed an investigative journalist who has dug into this story over a long period of time. She was suggesting very strongly that her information was that this doctor had been used by top clubs, and that if details of the treatments he prescribed to top players became public knowledge it would be a massive scandal.

I hate Spain/Spanish with a passion, vile place, vomit inducing food, wretched lazy people, boooring football.

Worth mentioning they generally hate the Brits too, I mean despise us. and why not? We've been kicking their butts for thousands of years, why is now so different?

They are born Spanish, I am born British, I hate them with good reason.

You sit on the fence too much Teddy!

Isn't there a doctor being prosecuted in Spain for using steroids, growth hormones and the like - not sure if he's the same guy who treated Armstrong though? However, the powers that be prevented him from bringing into evidence his own records, the suspicion being that the records would implicate some of Spain's top sportsmen and sports clubs.

I listened to an item on the radio not too long ago, when they interviewed an investigative journalist who has dug into this story over a long period of time. She was suggesting very strongly that her information was that this doctor had been used by top clubs, and that if details of the treatments he prescribed to top players became public knowledge it would be a massive scandal.

Villareal during their purple patch around 5-10 years ago when they were competing at the top of La Liga. Their club doctor at the time had links to Lance Armstrong. Coincidence?

• Admin

And to think southampton sold their sell on for peanuts in comparison.

Apparently they didnt even actually negotiate a sell on fee in the original deal. It was £5m up front and a further £5m worth of clauses. It was these clauses they gave up when in admin in return for £2.5m.

Still, under FIFA rules they will receive approximately 2.5% of the transfer fee for their part in his development.

Archived