IGNORED

Score Predictions Vs Bradford?

Who Are Rovers?

Reading that, they are very respectful of us.

They are, but maybe we over rate Bradford, and the standard of this division generally?

Or perhaps we're in for our customary opening day 0-3 home pasting.

No idea, absolutely imposible to predict, don't know enough about either team.

All we can do is hope for an encouraging first game and any sort of City win.

That'll do for me.

Bristol not rovers 0 Bradford City 2 - Think you will be all over us first 10 mins but unlike a lot of our fans I don't really think you can handle us especially on the break- teams in form players in form - 1 loss in pre season with a youth team squad and a couple of first teamers losing by a fluke Doncaster goal final few minutes- we are on the up with probably a better defensive back four than yourselves- should be an interesting game good luck in all your games bar the 2 against us but its a winning start for the Bantams- oh an prepare to be out sung by our 1000 away supporters wonder if you will bring that many to us

City 3 1 Bradford

Moloney Hanson

JET

Adomah

A nervy start sees Hanson put Bradford ahead, only for Moloney to equalise right on the half. City come out a changed side and eventually get te goal they had warranted, with JET introducing himself with a stunner. With ten minutes to go, Bradford are caught on the counter and Adomah finishes it off with his final goal for Bristol City, before being replaced to a standing ovation.

I'm going 1-1 with us going behind and getting a 2nd half equalizer.

It will be a tough game tomorrow, momentum is definitely with Bradford and as a team, I can see us taking some time to settle and gel.

My heart says a possible 0-1 but i'm going with my head and saying 1-1. I think it could be a toughy tomorrow against a team that are going to hit the ground running in this league.

I do however think we'll see signs of a much more organised defence but i just think tomorrows game will be too soon.

P.S. really looking to be wrong though and we cruze it 3-0!

1-2 Bradford. Bradford Roaring into a new season on a crest of the promotion wave. Us rebuilding in a getting to know you period. Hoping we win just don't think we will see the real city until mid september to October

Archived