IGNORED

Buying Tickets Over The Phone

pigeon

Has anyone else had trouble with them not answering the phone?

I've been ringing them multiple times over the last 3 days and they have only answered the phone once.

I've never had this trouble before but it's not great if people are trying to buy tickets and the sales team aren't answering their phones!

• Admin

I experienced this when I was buying my ST and ticket for the Rangers game.

Hate to say it is a clear problem that as yet has not been resolved, in the past where we would be placed in queue, now our call hits a voicemail that we are unable to leave a message on.

Personally speaking I would have expected this to be resolved by now as it has been a problem for a number of weeks

Has anyone else had trouble with them not answering the phone?

I've been ringing them multiple times over the last 3 days and they have only answered the phone once.

I've never had this trouble before but it's not great if people are trying to buy tickets and the sales team aren't answering their phones!

Been trying to buy a ticket all afternoon, waste of time, trying to buy one on line but just can't get my head round how it works (keeps on telling me to log in or number of tickets required which i have already stated, i am an old codger mind) in 2 minds not to bother now & watch my son play for A&B instead, absolutely shocking customer service.

Dont choose an option when you call the number, you will be put through to another department who will then put you through to the ticket office...

Just tried this... No one answered still!

So frustrating that you're not able to get through.

Can someone tell me where I pick up my ticket for tomorrows game please im trying to call the club but no answer my ticket is in the wedlock which I bought online today.

Cheers !

I've got the same issue, I bought my ticket last week but I haven't been emailed it, posted it or anything so I'm not sure where I am supposed to get it from!

I have a feeling that there will be issues at the ground tomorrow so I'm going to get there early.

I've got the same issue, I bought my ticket last week but I haven't been emailed it, posted it or anything so I'm not sure where I am supposed to get it from!

I have a feeling that there will be issues at the ground tomorrow so I'm going to get there early.

I've seen before that you can collect from club shop but that was for away tickets last season! I just wish they answer the bloody phone!

Never, ever, had this problem.... There was loads of posts on here before the Rangers game saying people had been ringing all day and couldn't get through. I rang up and it was picked up straight away - makes me wonder if people are ringing the correct number ha.

Never, ever, had this problem.... There was loads of posts on here before the Rangers game saying people had been ringing all day and couldn't get through. I rang up and it was picked up straight away - makes me wonder if people are ringing the correct number ha.

I just rang david Lloyds number too still no answer :grr:

What number have you been ringing? I have been ringing 0117 963 0600 which is the number off the site.

It is certainly the right number as when you ring it you are directed to the switchboard. I have tried the ticket office and commercial sales, of which neither has answered.

Really frustrated with the club, this is basic stuff.

What number have you been ringing? I have been ringing 0117 963 0600 which is the number off the site.

It is certainly the right number as when you ring it you are directed to the switchboard. I have tried the ticket office and commercial sales, of which neither has answered.

Really frustrated with the club, this is basic stuff.

08712226666. Just rang up to see what was going on - pressed 1 for match tickets then was placed in queue position 2. Is this what everyone else has been getting? I'm sure if I'd held for 5 mins I'd have got through...?

08712226666. Just rang up to see what was going on - pressed 1 for match tickets then was placed in queue position 2. Is this what everyone else has been getting? I'm sure if I'd held for 5 mins I'd have got through...?

Where did you get that number from!?

On the website it has the number I put down.

Archived