IGNORED

Season Ticket Sales

CliftonCliff

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but just noticed on the OS that sales have this afternoon topped 8,300. All things considered, this seems a pretty good effort for L1.

How many did we shift for our last season in the Championship? 10,000 or thereabouts?

A lot of the credit must go to SOD and Burt for the work done on the recruitment of new players. Today's news must have prompted a few last minute ditherers to opt in. Good going.

We are down 800 of from last year which is fantastic

...and if there are further signings, which seems likely, especially if Albert goes, then we may sell a few more yet. The club should be delighted with this. It certainly can't be said that the supporters aren't sticking with them and backing what SOD's trying to do.

Went to the club to get mine this afternoon! Very much looking forward to the season ahead.

What time were you there? I thought I saw a chap who looked like you (going on profile pictures)

I now have mine too, and can't wait until tomorrow. Good luck to anyone collecting tomorrow...get there early, as they still have plenty in the office!

Archived