IGNORED

Which Debutant Will Make The Biggest Splash?

JET has the potential to be a match winner at a higher level, so I'm hoping the drop down to L1 gives him the much needed kick up the backside.

I think Flint and Fielding could well be our best signings - no one gets promoted leaking goals all over the place like we have done in recent years, and it's good to see us having a back 5 which actually doesn't make me nervous as hell. I hope Fonts can rediscover his form of a few seasons ago also with a fresh start (hopefully) from the fans.

Also with the additions of Wynter, Pack, Wagstaff and JET - and with Reid challenging for first team football - we seem to have a midfield capable of actually retaining posession, and playing football. That's my hope anyway!

And I still think Baldock CAN score 20 at this level. Whether he will or not remains to be seen.

The more the team play well, the better JET will be.

He appears a luxury player, much like Adomah.

Though comparing the two I think JET can be the better player.

Don't see him digging in when needed so he may be one to get substituted on an often basis.

Agree that Wynter has looked classy pre-sesaon but i am have noticed hardly anybody mentioning Wagstaff. I think he has looked very good pre-season, very hard working and has the ability to get into goal scoring positions. Has previous good form in this division at Charlton and think he will be a real favourite as the season goes on.

Personally, if he plays, I think Wagstaff will raise a few eyebrows. Knows this league inside out and has come in as an unheralded signing, but has obvious talent and a desire to do well. Could see him causing Bradford problems and creating chances for Baldock.

Ahem. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Having said that, I think all debutants had an impact on the game, mostly positive Mr Fielding!

Wagstaff looks a hard worker who I think will win the fans over. Pack, however, looks different class. Haven't seen a player move the ball that quickly or confidently in ages.

Flint or Pack. I thought Flint was solid and had a great game. But for me Pack and his vision and eye for the pass is going to kill teams. I got to be fair all the new guys I thought were gert mint. Given time to gel I think we will be a very good side.

Archived