IGNORED

This Time Last Year

Dorset_Cider

Well, we (My family) just got told by the Hospital team that my Father had eight weeks to live, no actually it might have been a little bit later in August but it really does not matter now.

Almost to the week he died ...... this year I have re-subscibed to BCFC Player as a tribute.to my Father

I have also been given the shares he bought in Bristol City 1982 Ltd......... hey ho now a big debt...... but that is also not the point

Steve is not the only shareholder..... but he is in effect Mr.BCFC, but for the likes of 'Michael Parsons 1982 and others' we would not have a club to support!

So looking forward....... UP THE CITY! (As my Dear Old Nan Bristol used to say) and here's to BRISTOL CITY FC ruling the world.

To all the 1982'ers I proudly salute........ and if anyone wishes to add their tribute to a passed BCFC Hero......... I'd welcome your post.

Long live the forgotten and those BCFC believers who are in living memory....... as I said WE/I salute you

Time passes on......... teams pass on........ but BCFC LIVES ON :)

Positive thought......... UP THE CITY!

BCFC we do not forget :)

RIP Michael and thanks for all you did.

You've got the best seat in the house now.

He used to sit in the Williams...... so some would say it's a morgue............. but that ain't true .............. he will be there in spirit...... like so many others that have passed :)

I feel for you mate. My dad went in absolutely tragic circumstances but was the reason for me being a city fan. He used to take me as a kid when I was really young back in the late 1970's all the way through until I was old enough to go on my own. He will be loitering somewhere tomorrow as he did love his football. Chin up, it gets easier with time.

Thank you Dorset cider for those poignant words, You have made so many memories come flooding back to me, my old dad died in 1996 from cancer and he was the one who gave me my city passion.

Down the uncovered end in the mid sixties with a big red rattle, I must have been such an annoyance, sorry.

Mums and Dads with their sons and daughters, off down the gate the life blood of our club, that's how Stephen and Jon Lansdown's association with the club started, a Dad taking his son to footie.

So here go's for another season, there will be an army of mum's and dad's looking down on us today, lets get behind our team and make them proud.

Archived