IGNORED

Gj/madden

No problem with him managing with authority and conviction. By doing so you live and die by the sword. Today he proved he was right and the plan worked - and it worked last season.

Hats off to him and Madden should be a big man, doff his hat, apologise and get behind the game plan.

I agree with you. If Madden had knowledge or experience of Millwall I could see he had valuable input, but he hasn't even got Championship experience has he, and as we saw yesterday league one and Championship are very different? Maybe he is getting a bit to big for his boots, has he an agent bending his ear?

In his interview after the game GJ said Madden was disagreeing with him in the half time dressing room, in a sense that he didn't think this was what should be done against Millwall. Then he basically said "Paddy you're coming off, you can't think like that". Even Ed Upson said he can be quite ruthless.

Why tell the press that though, can't see what it's going to do for Madden, the big man blowing his own trumpet, no surprise there.

If Johnson stays at yeovile for another 3 or 4 years they will get relegated with him in charge.

They might stay up for a season or 2 but they don't have the structure or finances for long term success. In fact once they are relegated they may struggle to rebuild.

Johnson has one style of management that can only be sustained if you change the players on a regular basis otherwise they become immune to the heavy handed tactics. They haven't got the money or the reserves to do that.

It's ineviatable they'll go down sooner or later but it's a minor miracle they're there at all tbh.

I see GJ took Madden off at half time, in his post match interview he said he wanted to make it clear Madden was not injured, he had told Madden he wasn't working to the match plan and that Madden had a different view to that, asked if they had words he said well I said 4 words "Paddy your coming off".

if AA goes soon perhaps an unsettling call to his agent might be worth it.

You want us to sign a player who has just openly undermined his manager and team mates by failing to conform to the squads game plan and fulfill his responsibilities to the team...?

No thanks!

Archived