IGNORED

Flags Vs Wolves

Forza Revolution

What was going on with the H block yesterday, looked half empty from the east end! What was the atmosphere like there?

There were empty seats about, for sure. I thought it sounded alright from the middle of it, there seemed to be a concerted effort to chant in unison with the Eastend at times.

Isn't that just normal for h block?

Dead horse, baseball bat, and flogging springs to mind

great, just the sort of positive comments every supporter should be giving!

H block was good yesterday, i have seen it a lot emptier than that, not that many empty seats, we were at times singing with the eastend, and thought we did OK.

We tried and thanks to certain indivduals we held our own and started off the referees a W chant, brings a tear to my eye thinking about it.

Our mentor is on holiday and as soon as he comes back and the flags are unfurled im sure we will witness an improvement, dont knock us we are giving it a go, thanks to everyone who was up there yesterday - well done !

Fair play h block. Sounds like another good effort to get behind the team. Can't wait to see the flags unveiled. Particularly the two in memory of the late, great John Atyeo. Sure he would be proud to see such a flag in the stands. Great effor by the fans, not aware of any other Atyeo flags?

Surfer will also be out in the Atyeo vs wolves hopefully ( with permission). As o Driscoll says, SUPPORT your local team.

Archived