IGNORED

Jay!

mozo

My name is Jay.

I always thought I'd be the first Jay to play for Bristol City but after 25 years of fandom and still no sign of a pro contract, it looks like Mr Emmanuel-Thomas has robbed me of my dream. perhaps at the age of 33 I should accept this, but now I hear talk of the potential signing of Jay Simpson. WTF (as they say)...

Has a Jay ever played for City before?

My name is Jay.

I always thought I'd be the first Jay to play for Bristol City but after 25 years of fandom and still no sign of a pro contract, it looks like Mr Emmanuel-Thomas has robbed me of my dream. perhaps at the age of 33 I should accept this, but now I hear talk of the potential signing of Jay Simpson. WTF (as they say)...

No but lots of robins

I im still hopefull and im 16 stone in my 30s. If i hadnt had the pleasure of watching bas savage i would have given up hope along time ago.

In the future they may make smaller goals and if you can improve on your 16 stones you might be the perfect blocking goalkeeper.

LnB4E.jpg

In the future they may make smaller goals and if you can improve on your 16 stones you might be the perfect blocking goalkeeper.

LnB4E.jpg

Nice. I am 6ft 4 so i got a long way to go before this fella but its funny because ive got a mate whos a good ice hockey keeper and we always say hes only any good cus he takes up the whole goal. I might have to send him this pic

My name is Jay.

My name is also Jay...and I had the same dream.

Hopefully City are looking to build a team of Jays.

My name is Jay.

I don't know about a jay but Rooks and Crow were in the same team for City and we have had plenty of Tits, (i was once told that Steven Seagull is a big City fan)

Archived