IGNORED

Just Back From Emirates Cup

What's this got to do with City I hear you ask, Well a hell of a lot

1st. The acoustics inside the Emirates was top notch, 70 Galatasaray fans opposite us and it was like they were next to us in the eastend, Not sure what made this work but the sound seemed to travel around the stadium well, Something we should look into for AV or AG

2nd. Galatasaray fans altgough not many of them one song caught my eye and ears, 4 claps then they started jumping up and down the rows, The tune was to the Forza chant just no words all noise

3rd. I really hate diving and Porto vs Napoli was shambolic with the wind sending players over, But this got me thinking about how rough Bradford were, Where is the line between too soft and too physical?

4th. And lastly I admired the way the European teams drew each other in by playing triangle Football then quickly switching the play to a player who had acres, Just watching I could picture it at AG with Wynter and co.

Overall good day out, Great atmosphere, Galatasaray funny as f@#$

Also there.. Agree with all the above.

But answer me this - How does a huge strong man like Drogba get knocked off the ball in the box for the Galatasary penalty, when two minutes earlier he had held off Jenkinson with ease??? Is that not diving also?

What a stadium had never been there before..... Certainly not a souless bowl

Archived