IGNORED

Bradford Match Highlights

Fiale

Noticed both when they hit the post from the freekick and their corner when they scored - on neither occasion did we have a player on the far post, and both occasions failed to pick up the player preventing them from the near post glancing header.

We looked pretty comfortable, their best 3 chances (2 goals and post) were errors that I hope to think we won't see again.

Wagstaff - that player knows how to attack - only just noticed how often he is in space in the 6 yard box - or running into goal like an express train looking for the ball to be put in his path.

Think Flint will get a few goals this season, Wagstaff will definately get more as will JET.

There were a couple of occasion when wagstaff made lazy clearances without looking up and put us under pressure. He also seems to be a bit slow but it could be deceiving like Skuse used to be. He will definately be usefull in the final third though and i expect him to get a few popping late into the box.

Flint should have scored at the end but didnt look too bad. Again slow but that could just be wells making him look slow. He isnt afraid to tell other players what he thinks which is refreshing.clearly will do his all to win. I can see him becoming a bit of a cult figure.

Sod the result, how we played etc - just looking at the mascot coming out with his hands in the air, fantastic

Gawd bless you little man!

I thought that too! Best bit of the afternoon. Summed up the excitement of the fans for me - saw him from my seat in the Atyeo

Noticed both when they hit the post from the freekick and their corner when they scored - on neither occasion did we have a player on the far post, and both occasions failed to pick up the player preventing them from the near post glancing header.

That was Fontaine's man for their second goal; Fontaine had picked him up and was running alongside him but didn't do anything to prevent the header.

Sod the result, how we played etc - just looking at the mascot coming out with his hands in the air, fantastic

Gawd bless you little man!

My thoughts exactly. Then I noticed as they wheeled him off towards the Williams he was cheering towards the bench and not one of them even have him a wave or anything.

Who gave away the free kick at the start where they hit the post, lazy defending with no concentration, pathetic.

As for Fielding, looked woeful, not only the goal either.

From the highlights JET looked like he will rip this division to bits and Baldock although looking lively couldn't hit a barndoor!

Very much a work in progress as their second goal showed.

We need a centre half (Williams) and a pact finisher, can't complain with the rest.

I think we will hammer a few teams this year, we will also throw away points unless Williams can step up.

Question, does anyone know anywhere where you can listen to Bristol city games other than Player?

As you can see interviews, highlights, goals... etc on youtube now the only reason I still need Player is for its audio commentary. If anyone knows somewhere else you can get this then that would be great as I could cancel my subscription.

Question, does anyone know anywhere where you can listen to Bristol city games other than Player?

As you can see interviews, highlights, goals... etc on youtube now the only reason I still need Player is for its audio commentary. If anyone knows somewhere else you can get this then that would be great as I could cancel my subscription.

As mentioned in the thread it's only for the month that you can see it on youtube - soon you will only be able to see it on player.

Just go onto bbcplayer and find out which station is showing the match you want to listen to

As mentioned in the thread it's only for the month that you can see it on youtube - soon you will only be able to see it on player.

Just go onto bbcplayer and find out which station is showing the match you want to listen to

Do you mean the highlights will only stay up for a month after the game, or it will only be the first months games that go on YouTube?

My thoughts exactly. Then I noticed as they wheeled him off towards the Williams he was cheering towards the bench and not one of them even have him a wave or anything.

Really? Miserable sods, there but for the grace of God and all that.....

Do you mean the highlights will only stay up for a month after the game, or it will only be the first months games that go on YouTube?

The highlights as far as I am aware will only be available on player soon - the youtube videos are only showing the friendlies and the first few games of the season. Someone did explain it on the forum somewhere, but I didn't pay much attention as to the exact details.

Archived