IGNORED

Four Four Two Season Preview

'Orns

Really? Little bit on the low side I would say

Don't suppose you can remember who they tipped for promo / play offs / relegation etc from around the leagues? Can't seem to get it online, and can't be be bothered to spend £4, or whatever it costs nowadays. Getting tight in my old age!

7th.

Four Four Two had our key player for the season as Steven Davies!

They won't be far off with 10th I reckon, sensible prediction.

Agreed. Last season they were spot on and many were up in arms.

This season is a season of transition for (a largely) new team with, lets face it, a fair few untried and untested players, some players who are a name but frankly haven't delivered too much and a core of ageing players who have not delivered for a fair old bit of time. Couple that with a new system and way of playing I think it is unrealistic to predict that we will be challenging at the top of the table.

That said, if those untried players step up, and if those names do turn in performances we expect them to be capable of, we stand a very good chance of having a good season. Because of the variables there 10th seems a very reasonable prediction to me.

10th...

1. Peterborough

2. Brentford

3. Wolves

4. Preston

5. Bradford

6. MK Dons

7. Sheff Utd

8. Tranmere

9. Rotherham

10. Bristol City

If you look at how teams in and outs of squads I think this is about right on paper of course.... I think Oldham could be this season's dark horse .

I think 10th is about right when you think a lot of our players are good but due to potential and it all depends on how quickly the team adjust.

If we get a decent goal scoring striker , the defence and goalkeeper forge a good partnership then we have a good chance. for a top 10 finish

Archived