IGNORED

Steve Davies

Posset red

I thought that second half was quite exciting.

There you go, I thought it lacked....................................football I thought it was a poor game with little skill and little goalmouth action, far too many long aimless balls especially from Preston, the game had passion and that's it, but hey ho whatever floats your boat Jordan, I just hope SOD is true to his word and the belief amongst most BCFC fans and plays football the way it should be played on the ground, in fact Preston looked pretty much like BCFC of the past 4/5 seasons, lacking skill and cutting edge IMO.

There you go, I thought it lacked....................................football I thought it was a poor game with little skill and little goalmouth action, far too many long aimless balls especially from Preston, the game had passion and that's it, but hey ho whatever floats your boat Jordan, I just hope SOD is true to his word and the belief amongst most BCFC fans and plays football the way it should be played on the ground, in fact Preston looked pretty much like BCFC of the past 4/5 seasons, lacking skill and cutting edge IMO.

I found it exciting as it was a very passionate game as you'd expect from a derby. Lots of tackles, lots of challenges and the last phase of the game was at a frantic pace.

Archived