IGNORED

Ee Tickets Vs Wolves

XJAP

Theyl give wolves a increased allocation and deny city fans access to the we just like they did against Sheffield Wednesday last season. got to put away fans first don't ya know!

I'm sorry but sensibly they will have realised that Wolves will be 1 of about 2 teams this season that will bring any sort of following and we can max out on sales. Whilst the fashionable thing is to bash the club policy for everything I for one think they have got this right.

As I said put the away fans first. wolves could have given us more tickets at molinux last season which we would have sold but they proffered to give us the minimum allocation thus increasing capacity for home fans. but when have city ever put our own first? witness Saturday, turnstiles opened for Bradford fans while city fans had to carry on queuing, never mind I'm sure we will get some award for services to away supporters which they will be able to display in the board room, and youse as a example of what a listening careing club we are next time theirs a major c/ up at the gate!

The ticket system failed against reading-but lessons had been learnt, so hey ho everythins OK. we can trust our listening club to get it right v Bradford! Well they listened so hard and learnt so much that people were qui ng for two hours and getting in at half time. but hey don't let's criticise the club! our job is to just turn up on the day of the game and just put up with the problems that are put in front of us. figs! some so called fans didn't even show proper gratitude for the food vouchers that the club so kindly gave us last season!

I'm sorry but sensibly they will have realised that Wolves will be 1 of about 2 teams this season that will bring any sort of following and we can max out on sales. Whilst the fashionable thing is to bash the club policy for everything I for one think they have got this right.

A and B block of the Eastend will not be full Saturday everybody knows this because it keeps happening season after season and city fans get to come second. Away support can be pushed up to the Williams. The Williams was empty that side v Bradford and will be again v wolves everybody knows that as well because that happens time and again. Instead the club will ram it's own support into the corner when they can do that to the visitors. Everybody knows that as well because they did it for Rotherham and Colchester in the past.

Lads from the EE did meet the club about it. The reasoning given by city was it was easier to move city fans not maxing out as if that really is the be and end all anyway.

A and B block of the Eastend will not be full Saturday everybody knows this because it keeps happening season after season and city fans get to come second. Away support can be pushed up to the Williams. The Williams was empty that side v Bradford and will be again v wolves everybody knows that as well because that happens time and again. Instead the club will ram it's own support into the corner when they can do that to the visitors. Everybody knows that as well because they did it for Rotherham and Colchester in the past.

Agree, there will be numerous empty seats amongst city fans in the EE Saturday.

Away fans should get a corner/half the williams or the ateyo. All away fans at city seem 10x better because the lowered roof of the EE. Wolves will no doubt be out voicing our support throughout the game. I believe if EE was made a home stand it would fill up 90% each game.

We're meant to make away team feels intimidated, not let them have the comfort of hearing their fans throughout the game.

As I said put the away fans first. wolves could have given us more tickets at molinux last season which we would have sold but they proffered to give us the minimum allocation thus increasing capacity for home fans. but when have city ever put our own first? witness Saturday, turnstiles opened for Bradford fans while city fans had to carry on queuing, never mind I'm sure we will get some award for services to away supporters which they will be able to display in the board room, and youse as a example of what a listening careing club we are next time theirs a major c/ up at the gate!

I was under the impression that we were offered one of two stands but picked the smaller as we would have to still pay for any unsold tickets. I can understand the clubs stance, it could have cost them a lot of money if half had gone unsold.

ahh the EE mafia complaining that away fans are using the stand that houses away fans (which has been used for away fans since at least 1993)

We have given wolves the maximum allocation that is all probbily the same allocation they had last season (didn't see any complaints then),

The club need to make money in order for the team to keep making signings and progress

ahh the EE mafia complaining that away fans are using the stand that houses away fans (which has been used for away fans since at least 1993)

We have given wolves the maximum allocation that is all probbily the same allocation they had last season (didn't see any complaints then),

The club need to make money in order for the team to keep making signings and progress

Club would make more money pushing away fans into a block. lads in the Eastend did meet the club and the reasoning given was city fans get moved over because the away support don't like being in A block. There have been complaints for years the club have been met several times. Lists of questions and suggestions have been given to the club. The club have never made as much out of the stand as they can.

If the club utilized the empty seating in blocks A - B over the years they would have made more money. Are you privy to the explanation provided by the club's safety officer at a meeting held by this supporters trust mafia?

Archived