IGNORED

Question - Coventry Away

Us_and_Them

Thanks for that, when I bought ticket over the phone yesterday I was told it was standing and obviously unreserved...just picked up ticket and find its seating and reserved. Not a biggie but would be nice to be given the right information in the first place.

Thanks for that, when I bought ticket over the phone yesterday I was told it was standing and obviously unreserved...just picked up ticket and find its seating and reserved. Not a biggie but would be nice to be given the right information in the first place.

Bought mine today, highly doubt it would be reserved seating unless we sold out our allocation

In the club shop now, been told it's definitely reserved seating unfortunately. Trying to get them to change ticket as I don't want to be stuck in corner and only couple of rows back. Such hard work dealing with the staff here it really is, no information whatsoever...

In the club shop now, been told it's definitely reserved seating unfortunately. Trying to get them to change ticket as I don't want to be stuck in corner and only couple of rows back. Such hard work dealing with the staff here it really is, no information whatsoever...

Stop whinging and put up with it! If you were a real suporter you'd accept a seat in the ladies' loo facing the wrong way!

Sorry, been reading some of the idiot posts on here :(

Have a look how many turn up,

Whats our allocation? normally if we don't sell out our allocation it becomes PotD like with gillingham tonight,

I think the only time I forced to sit in my allocated seat away was Luton under Danny Wilson

Stop whinging and put up with it! If you were a real suporter you'd accept a seat in the ladies' loo facing the wrong way!

Sorry, been reading some of the idiot posts on here :(

Hmm... Chuck in a can of natch and a doobie and you've sold me on the ladies loo! ;-)

Archived