IGNORED

Team And Predictions Vs Gills

Robin 101

If expect the same starting line up as Saturday, fitness permitting. I'd say SOD saw that as his strongest available XI and wouldn't want to tinker too much in the early stages. Though maybe Pack and/or Harewood may get the nod.

Going with an optimistic 2-0 City and buck the recent cup trend!

Think it is a big ask for Wynter to start again after playing the full 90 on debut on Saturday so expect Pack to start.

Only other change will probably see Taylor in for Baldock, no point risking him if he isn't 100% and Harewood clearly isn't fit enough to start yet.

Think we'll lose 1-0.

Taylor in for Baldock if unfit (Harewood off the bench if needed; can't be fully there yet) and perhaps Pack in for one of the central players.

Would also be keen to perhaps see someone like Burns get a few minutes out wide right, perhaps in place of Wagstaff late on; think this sort of game gives young players a chance to show their worth.

Want us to look to win; we can't take it lightly.

Think it is a big ask for Wynter to start again after playing the full 90 on debut on Saturday so expect Pack to start.

Only other change will probably see Taylor in for Baldock, no point risking him if he isn't 100% and Harewood clearly isn't fit enough to start yet.

Think we'll lose 1-0.

Agree with that GC, hoping for our first win in a competitive match since March 9th, but not confident.

Agree with that GC, hoping for our first win in a competitive match since March 9th, but not confident.

I don't know; Gillingham lost opening day, and have just been forced to replace one of their first choice defenders after injury with a loan player, so you never know.

Key is we don't field a second string and get pumped; performance is key.

--------------------------------------Fielding--------------------------------------

Moloney---------------Flint---------------Williams--------Cunningham

--------------------------Wynter---------------Pack-----------------------------

------------Wagstaff-----------------------------------Reid---------------------

--------------------------JET-------------------Taylor----------------------------

Please not Taylor up front on his own... A waste of time, he's crap. Sorry, just don't rate the guy at all and we'll never score goals with him up front.

But we've scored goals with him up front before (in the Championship no less), so what's changed?

Please not Taylor up front on his own... A waste of time, he's crap. Sorry, just don't rate the guy at all and we'll never score goals with him up front.

Agree with this, he's not a goalscorer. People bemoan Baldock's ratio and then you see people suggesting 1 up front with Taylor!

But we've scored goals with him up front before (in the Championship no less), so what's changed?

Maybe for the first couple of games of last season but there's been nothing since to suggest he's good enough. I really don't rate him, he will never score us goals, and it's not like he's a big brute like Hanson of Bradford either. For me, Marlon Harewood is a much better option to play that role.

Maybe for the first couple of games of last season but there's been nothing since to suggest he's good enough. I really don't rate him, he will never score us goals, and it's not like he's a big brute like Hanson of Bradford either. For me, Marlon Harewood is a much better option to play that role.

Whom played just the other day due to lack of fitness, I highly doubt he'll be on the pitch for more then 20-30 minutes. Taylor had a good patch last season taking the hoofs and creating space for others, so I don't think he is as bad as some say yes I know he needs to score . But if people are happy to give Kilkenny a fresh start then why shouldn't Taylor too?

Erm he's scored twice since we signed him two years ago

You said we'll never score with him in the team, but we put 4 past Palace, who got promoted, with him in the side, so I think it can happen.

Maybe, but I also think he's been stuck playing a bit part role in an awful squad, so I'd like to see what he can do now we're building something new.

Archived