IGNORED

Fifa 14

AshtonGreat

I don't know if anyone's already commented on this but I've just been playing FIFA 14 and City still have last season's kit! Also our team is full of last season's players, but I don't suppose there's much they could've done about that.

I did a lovely little move where Kilkenny jinked the ball past a rival midfielder and produced a defence-splitting pass for one of our forwards. The makers of the game clearly haven't seen us play in real life.

Yeah it's the finished product. Well, I've played four games on it but I don't know what would happen if you tried to play a season on it.

Haha maybe Martyn Woolford's mum is the creative director!

No possible way it'll be the finished product, not with old kits and players.

Your probably playing a the demo version or something prior to that. Even the demo is usually some way off the finished product

I'll be honest with you, I'm not a big player of videogames (do people even call them that any more??), so I'm no expert on the FIFA series. I played FIFA 10 and that South Africa World Cup one to death (as I was living with someone who had an Xbox) but only had the chance to play 11 and 12 a handful of times and missed out on 13 altogether.

My comparison with 12 would be that it's harder to control the ball - not hugely but dribbles are certainly trickier. And the ability to weight passes differently will take some getting used to. They're my early impressions - I will fill you in more after playing a few more games!

Yeah it's the finished product. Well, I've played four games on it but I don't know what would happen if you tried to play a season on it.

Haha maybe Martyn Woolford's mum is the creative director!

Technically has any 'FIFA' game been a finished product? Every year bugs and glitches that they don't bother to fix. Ultimate Team is pointless, every other time you play it, something is wrong with it.

Technically has any 'FIFA' game been a finished product? Every year bugs and glitches that they don't bother to fix. Ultimate Team is pointless, every other time you play it, something is wrong with it.

I'm really not sure. At least they havent got Stuart Hall in as the commentator

defo feeling that. every time you play a career, sometime down the line it freezes, then you have the debate as to whether it's fixed or not and EA completely ignoring both ones.

What with the transfer window still open, they surely have to do more updates to it. as mentioned above, ibrah still played for barca on older versions, even on fifa 13, the russian transfer window is a week behind the rest of europe and some players were still at old clubs.

Archived