IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Fc

sglosbcfc

I've been away on a week's holiday and I was hoping someone could clear up some confusion - has John Ward left his job and been replaced by Mark McGhee?

You should change your username to sglosBRFC.

There's been no mention of them for over a week on here yet the minute your back & despite a good win for City tonight you feel the need to yet again start a thread on the gash. Your obsessed man!

I've been away on a week's holiday and I was hoping someone could clear up some confusion - has John Ward left his job and been replaced by Mark McGhee?

You should change your username to sglosBRFC.

There's been no mention of them for over a week on here yet the minute your back & despite a good win for City tonight you feel the need to yet again start a thread on the gash. Your obsessed man!

A week ago they were going to be in the premiership in 3 seasons! With the toole and the best stadium in the country. Now their going to get relegated! a gas head caller to. Twentyman on Saturdaynight ssaid 'I've had enough Jeff ' that's 5 minutes after their first defeat of ,the season" but from what I hear from them their faithful and ,true. and the loyalist supporters in the world! Weird as ward was ,the messiah! I, thougt now he's already under pressure from the loyal blue army, don't worry john rovers very rarely sack managers!

A week ago they were going to be in the Premier League in 3 seasons! With the toole and the best stadium in the country. Now their going to get relegated! a gas head caller to. Twentyman on Saturdaynight ssaid 'I've had enough Jeff ' that's 5 minutes after their first defeat of ,the season" but from what I hear from them their faithful and ,true. and the loyalist supporters in the world! Weird as ward was ,the messiah! I, thougt now he's already under pressure from the loyal blue army, don't worry john rovers very rarely sack managers!

Exactly, couldn't resist it because I had heard so much about the signing of O'Toole and how they would be swapping places with us next season etc etc. Also agree that when they get their injured players back they won't be quite so bad.

As for people saying 'who gives a s***' or change your name to 'sglosbrfc' if you live in enemy terority you get it constantly - O Dismal, you'll be out the cup first round again, Ward is the messiah etc etc so hard to resist a pop back when they've started in their usual style.

While I am at it, first home game of the season, championship opposition, less than 5000, might need to make that UWE bowl a wee bit smaller.

Exactly, couldn't resist it because I had heard so much about the signing of O'Toole and how they would be swapping places with us next season etc etc. Also agree that when they get their injured players back they won't be quite so bad.

As for people saying 'who gives a s***' or change your name to 'sglosbrfc' if you live in enemy terority you get it constantly - O Dismal, you'll be out the cup first round again, Ward is the messiah etc etc so hard to resist a pop back when they've started in their usual style.

While I am at it, first home game of the season, championship opposition, less than 5000, might need to make that UWE bowl a wee bit smaller.

Apparently they did a 2 fo 1 offer as well. Pathetic attendance, I wonder if Dancin Daniel went?

Apparently they did a 2 fo 1 offer as well. Pathetic attendance, I wonder if Dancin Daniel went?

Every club in the competion had a 2 for 1 offer which was limited in numbers , what was your attendance in the 1st round last season?

League cuup is just about the bottom of priority for most clubs ( good job for us :laugh:)

Lets wait and see what type of crowd you get if you draw Watfoed at home next round? i'd say it wold be about 5k

Times are hard and money is tight

I could afford 1 game this week so didnt go last night so i can go on Saturday instead

2500 at your game last night , gills average about 8k normally

Boro had less than 7k

and loads of clubs had less than 4k

league cup is just not top of fans list of games to go to

well done on your win though and im sure you'll get a decent draw as you will be one of the lower seeds in the next round

Every club in the competion had a 2 for 1 offer which was limited in numbers , what was your attendance in the 1st round last season?

League cuup is just about the bottom of priority for most clubs ( good job for us :laugh:)

Lets wait and see what type of crowd you get if you draw Watfoed at home next round? i'd say it wold be about 5k

Times are hard and money is tight

I could afford 1 game this week so didnt go last night so i can go on Saturday instead

2500 at your game last night , gills average about 8k normally

Boro had less than 7k

and loads of clubs had less than 4k

league cup is just not top of fans list of games to go to

well done on your win though and im sure you'll get a decent draw as you will be one of the lower seeds in the next round

Should be higher seeing that it is a club two divisions higher and your first home game of the season. Not having a dig just thought it would be a lot higher.

Should be higher seeing that it is a club two divisions higher and your first home game of the season. Not having a dig just thought it would be a lot higher.

I was surprised it was that high TBH , a few divisions above makes little difference unless its a local club or a 'Name' club like Leeds

our crowd yesterday was actually 400 more than you had for a home league cup match at the same stage last year ... bearing in mind how your crowds are normally at least 3/4k more than ours i think it shows how little people care about the league cup when cash is tight

bearing in mind how your crowds are normally at least 3/4k more than ours i think it shows how little people care about the league cup

Whilst I agree with you that attendances at most LC games are poor the early rounds, you're using some 'Gas logic' with the statement above.

Going by average attendances last season, our crowds are normally 7000 more than yours not 3/4k (our average was 3/4k more than your highest). Just a small point but I thought it was worth mentioning as you lot have a fixation with City's attendance figures.

I was surprised it was that high TBH , a few divisions above makes little difference unless its a local club or a 'Name' club like Leeds

our crowd yesterday was actually 400 more than you had for a home league cup match at the same stage last year ... bearing in mind how your crowds are normally at least 3/4k more than ours i think it shows how little people care about the league cup when cash is tight

3 or 4 k try 7 or 8 k and then people might start to listen,

wasn't you avg attendance 6000 while our was close to 14000

But we were playing a team in a league below at home.

Let's get off our high horse.

We have won 1 cup game in 4 years, the last few years they have been laughing at us in the cup.

We have also been switching managers a lot.

We just had a relegation after years of just about staying up.

It's been 2 games into the season, let's not get ahead of ourselves right now, still a lot of games to be played.

We have won 1 cup game in 4 years, the last few years they have been laughing at us in the cup.

It's been 2 games into the season, let's not get ahead of ourselves right now, still a lot of games to be played.

they haven't been that great in the cup ether

3 or 4 k try 7 or 8 k and then people might start to listen,

wasn't you avg attendance 6000 while our was close to 14000

Hence i said AT LEAST 3 or 4k (meaning when yours are near there lowest and ours at highest)

Fact is your last 1st rd league cup home game was lower than ours yet a poster on here was claiming it was a poor crowd .

Im not saying we get anyway near your crowds but i am saying its a cheap shot to knock a league cup 1st rd attendence that wasnt miles below the clubs home average and was higher than over half the crowds last night

it's like me saying ... you only took 170 away last night how terriblly poor , when actually i'd say its a fair away attendance as its bloody miles for a crap game in a crap cup

No one is on their high horse.

OP is just taking the piss out of the Gas, that is still allowed isn't it?

Archived