IGNORED

Good Time To Play Coventry At Sixfields?

Padlad

Not just because of the turmoil Coventry are in. I see Northampton are playing there on Saturday and then we are playing on Sunday, come November you can imagine that pitch being a right state, which wouldn't suit our game at all, However at the moment imagine its will be in pretty good nick.

When we share with he rugby we will have prepared with this in mind, no expense spared. Northampton didn't know until quite recently they would need a pitch of a quality that would be able to play at least double the amount of games on it. I doubt if they had the time,the resources, or even the quality to start with to make it work.

Not just because of the turmoil Coventry are in. I see Northampton are playing there on Saturday and then we are playing on Sunday, come November you can imagine that pitch being a right state, which wouldn't suit our game at all, However at the moment imagine its will be in pretty good nick.

same as you,thinking, that the pitch should be ok..very hopeful of a decent result after the positives from the first two matches,though after last season am still in a cautious mind-set!!

I don't think is going to be easy on Sunday. It looks like the attendance will be between 1,000 and 2,000 - it's going to be a really strange atmosphere to play in. Playing a team in adversity is tricky, but I'm not sure how this situation is going to affect both teams.

Either way, it's a sad mess that Coventry are in, and I feel genuinely sorry for their supporters.

Archived