IGNORED

Everyone Hates Us!

BUTOR

Plymouths 3rd main rivals were Burnley??? :blink:

many years ago plymuff and burnley were going head to head for promotion.

burnley were playin at home park on a tuesday nite, we let a couple of coaches of thier fans stop off at our football club,(buckfastleigh rangers) for a few beers.

about 30mins from plymuff. they left our club with all our snooker and pool balls,then delivered them all to the argyle fans!!

plymuff won 2-1,then a week later got stuffed 5-2 at burnley,giving burnley the league. hense the love in

That list makes no sense!

It says ranked by the amount of people who considered each team their first, second or third "rivals", not whether or not the people involved liked us or not.

So that's saying we're the 10th most "rivalled" club in the country which makes no sense! Geographically there's no way we can have more teams registering us as their first, second or third rivals than teams around London or in the North West, surely.

Well that doesn't make much sense does it? We are, at least, in the same division as Swansea. You are two divisions below us. We will play Swansea at least twice this season. You, I'd be surprised if we played again this decade.

I think you maybe be onto something big here but it needs more work.

Forget a decade, you'll be playing us again next season

Well that doesn't make much sense does it? We are, at least, in the same division as Swansea. You are two divisions below us. We will play Swansea at least twice this season. You, I'd be surprised if we played again this decade.

I think you maybe be onto something big here but it needs more work.

The same division maybe, the same league...no chance! Swansea are a properly run club who have gone about things the right way. Your club are a laughing stock and I can't wait until it all goes wrong :laugh:

You will be a championship club again next season, and hopefully we won't be too far behind.

COME ON YOU BL....REDS!

Division three, history in tact and playing nice football, it's a marathon not a sprint.

IF we get to the premier league, I hope we do so in the correct manor, I'd prefer to slowly build and let Jon Landsowne grow in experience as a chairman as he's a true fan, we as City supporters know OUR club is in good hands.

It's amusing that you're sat laughing at our current position after relegation and justifiably so, however remember the whole footballing community is laughing at how you've sold out and been shafted.

Who'd have thought you'd end up cheering Cardiff on. Nice one Fred :chant6ez:

Don't get too excited - I was only cheering for the Reds that have been red for 116 years and haven't had their testicles tickled by some Malaysian 'fella'. Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

You've been waiting for around a decade now.and still no luck.

I can't wait for it all to go wrong for you too. Oh wait. It already has :)

:laugh: , what's gone wrong for us? Football is cyclical, all (most) clubs have relegations and promotions, you've competed at the same level as us for most of your recent history. Most of us see relegation as a blessing in disguise as it's bought about a wave of change right through the club.

You sold your soul and your history for a fast ticket to the promised land. I hope it works out for you. I really do ;)

Archived