IGNORED

Next Seasons Kit.........! Zar-X......?

ricardob59

You reckon kids would rush to the Zarx section of a Sportswear shop? Reckon they'd be asking their parents for a pair of Zarx trainers? Just sounds on par with Hi-tec... I remember Rovers fans getting a bit of stick years ago when their kits were made by a brand called Strikeforce.

It's a City shirt, The brand makes very little difference to sales. As long as its red and the away kit is P&L I don't care

You reckon kids would rush to the Zarx section of a Sportswear shop? Reckon they'd be asking their parents for a pair of Zarx trainers? Just sounds on par with Hi-tec... I remember Rovers fans getting a bit of stick years ago when their kits were made by a brand called Strikeforce.

it's up to the parents to educate their kids that the 'team' is more important

It's a City shirt, The brand makes very little difference to sales. As long as its red and the away kit is P&L I don't care

I love your beloved LFC's retro shell suit kit, talk about re-enforcing stereotypes.

it's up to the parents to educate their kids that the 'team' is more important

I think it's all about two things firstly design and for me the adidas period has been pretty boring and more importantly quality, remember the crap TFG shirts?.

I love your beloved LFC's retro shell suit kit, talk about re-enforcing stereotypes.

I think it's all about two things firstly design and for me the adidas period has been pretty boring and more importantly quality, remember the crap TFG shirts?.

It's vile. Home kits have been lush with Warrior though.

See I worry the last time we had 'home grown kits was afaik Nibor and though the design was nice for the 1994-96 kits, Still got mine somewhere. The material was horrible and was quite basic in manufacture. If was handing out 40 squid or whatever today for something like that would want something better. Not knocking the companies mentioned, it's just if Addidas can mess it up ( and lets be fair there have been plenty of kit issues over the years with limited or late supplies iirc) then then the local ones are going to be better how exactly? I can see the reasons for spending the local pound. I'd rather go for something that benefits all decent RRP, good design manufacturer (possibly named) and a design every one in reality rather than on paper

Just because a company is small, it doesn't mean they are going to be awful.

Have you actually seen any of zarx kits? Or just making assumutions based on a 20 year old kit?

When we had crap like TFG we was begging for big brands like Puma and Adidas and now we have had them big brands we want to go back to a small supplier, i'm baffled. Still can't get the images out of my head of the TFG kits. Don't want to return to those days!!

When we had crap like TFG we was begging for big brands like Puma and Adidas and now we have had them big brands we want to go back to a small supplier, i'm baffled. Still can't get the images out of my head of the TFG kits. Don't want to return to those days!!

Pretty confused at this too. TFG, Admiral before that too.

Are those the gates at the memorial stadium on the shirts, just shows how important they are?

Horrible shirt, but I'd be in favour of a local company. I think we the club, and hopefully the fans, would have a lot more input. And being on our doorstep easier to del with if they don't deliver. I like Adidas as a brand but the shirts they have recently produced for us have been awful.

Yes we have also had some poor quality shirts from unknown suppliers before, but now sportswear is huge and people want decent quality and good design. They won't just blindly buy a teams shirt which was the case in the past maybe.

Are those the gates at the memorial stadium on the shirts, just shows how important they are?

Horrible shirt, but I'd be in favour of a local company. I think we the club, and hopefully the fans, would have a lot more input. And being on our doorstep easier to del with if they don't deliver. I like Adidas as a brand but the shirts they have recently produced for us have been awful.

Yes we have also had some poor quality shirts from unknown suppliers before, but now sportswear is huge and people want decent quality and good design. They won't just blindly buy a teams shirt which was the case in the past maybe.

Yep, gates at the bottom of the shirt.

Lastly, a senior source at the club revealed that we will certainly be in hoops next season, but that the current plan is that we and Bristol City will have a sort of reciprocal colour scheme. That is we’ll have a navy-blue and white ‘home’ strip but a red and white change strip. Conversely, City will be red and white at home but (and cue the howls) a blue and white away kit. All this under the Bristol Sports banner, of course.

Did anyone else see this on the Bristol Rugby forum?

I don't know much at all about the rugby, so what are all the numbers about?

Can anyone remember the shirt we had several years ago with all our ex players names on in tiny print, maybe a rework of that in a good design with the bridge overlaid? These sort of more personalised ideas should be possible if we use a local company.

I don't know much at all about the rugby, so what are all the numbers about?

Can anyone remember the shirt we had several years ago with all our ex players names on in tiny print, maybe a rework of that in a good design with the bridge overlaid? These sort of more personalised ideas should be possible if we use a local company.

It's says 125 all over it so I'm guessing its there 125 anniversary

Archived