IGNORED

George Ferguson V My Wife

MC RISK77

gorgeous george turned up at my wifes work yesterday for an official visit....she was the person who greeted him at the door at there workplace he was visiting and didnt know who he was and asked him to prove his identity....and wouldnt let him in until he did so......he then proceeded to laud over her and say how good he was at security and not letting any strangers in to an establishment and kissed her ass for the remainer of the day giving her hugs etc.....very smarmy in her opinion.

why do i hate this guy so much.....he also had his red trousers on and no one knew who he was

gorgeous george turned up at my wifes work yesterday for an official visit....she was the person who greeted him at the door at there workplace he was visiting and didnt know who he was and asked him to prove his identity....and wouldnt let him in until he did so......he then proceeded to laud over her and say how good he was at security and not letting any strangers in to an establishment and kissed her ass for the remainer of the day giving her hugs etc.....very smarmy in her opinion.

why do i hate this guy so much.....he also had his red trousers on and no one knew who he was

Prolly a stray clown from the circus. Should have phoned up Billy Smart and asked to take him back.

Sounds like grounds for sexual harassment to me, is your missus up for a bit of blackmail?.

MC - I always thought your bread was buttered on the wrong side.

HE certainly looked all woman on your wedding day!! Was there something else I should have included in my best man speech!!!???

Harry...its not just you who thought that.....brirdo...mace....its difficult sometimes when everyone wants you...even blokes

your best man speech was brilliant...yours was somewhat censored due to things that couldnt be discussed by order from your wife which is more gay than me......

Harry...its not just you who thought that.....brirdo...mace....its difficult sometimes when everyone wants you...even blokes

your best man speech was brilliant...yours was somewhat censored due to things that couldnt be discussed by order from your wife which is more gay than me......

Ha ha, I did used to love your narcissism!! But yeah you're right, my own speech had to be watered down (I guess when you've done as much as me baby you gotta call the censors in).

The-Total-Package-Lex-Luger_display_imag

Ha ha, I did used to love your narcissism!! But yeah you're right, my own speech had to be watered down (I guess when you've done as much as me baby you gotta call the censors in).

narcassim is earned my friend...

after your self destruction of me during your best man speech and me riding it with great humour, it was extremely dissapointing that yours had to be cencsored, beacuse your in-laws woudlnt approve....

i loved my best man speech cuz it was the truth.....yours was just a lie ;-)

after your self destruction of me during your best man speech and me riding it with great humour, it was extremely dissapointing that yours had to be cencsored, beacuse your in-laws woudlnt approve....

We are still talking about George here aren't we?.

There were no lies.

There was just an incredible amount of truth missing!!

Anyway, where did you learn your narcissism skills? Is there a school or evening classes somewhere? I'm keen to understand how you earned this badge of honour? Can't remember many circumstances where it was justified, ha ha!! (ref : Rusty Lee, Elvira, + multiple Porridge)

sorry but if that overweight pile of scum touched my mrs she would have smacked him in the mouth

sorry but if that overweight pile of scum touched my mrs she would have smacked him in the mouth

You haven't met Mrs MC RISK77.

She'd have been well capable of planting one on him if she wanted.

I reckon she enjoyed it, and Mr MC Risk77 isn't showing her enough attention (probably too busy looking at himself) :laugh:

Archived