IGNORED

Psv Are The Model

Brizzle Jordan

Only 2 league games played, lets see in 10 games a d when they've played Ajax ;-)

A great model though indeed, more from necessity though unfortunately, Dutch football is in a strange place, I can see a super league being formed soon.

I am interested to see how they do this season, Bakkali will be a sensation.

I think if Ajax lose Christian Eriksen which looks likely then PSV will have a great chance to win the title.

http://www.psv.nl/News/News-page/PSV-hammer-N.E.C.-50.htm

100% record after 4 competitive games

2-0 & 3-0 in champions league qualifier

2 wins from 2 in Eredivisie

Average age of 20 years and 2 months against N.E.C in which they won 5-0 (17 year old Bakkali scoring a hattrick)

I bet their fans are absolutely loving it.

You 100% sure it was Bakkali and was Joe paying?

Ajax, Psv....alot of dutch clubs, they are all the models, produce some great players and all have very young squads with resale value!

I still back Ajax to win without Eriksen and Alderwield, they have some other very impressive youngsters such as Victor Fischer and Van Rhijn aswell as players in the low twenties who have won it last three years. Also they will possibly have the cash from Eriksen and Alderwield which they won't spend as they'll have a new youngster off the production line!

Ajax, Psv....alot of dutch clubs, they are all the models, produce some great players and all have very young squads with resale value!

I still back Ajax to win without Eriksen and Alderwield, they have some other very impressive youngsters such as Victor Fischer and Van Rhijn aswell as players in the low twenties who have won it last three years. Also they will possibly have the cash from Eriksen and Alderwield which they won't spend as they'll have a new youngster off the production line!

Fischer is quality

Archived