IGNORED

Player Ratings

Carey 6

Posted this on another thread but thread hijacked by a Cardiff fan

Gutted isn't the word, I thought a Mansfield could've been on for a bit!

Fielding - Few good saves to keep the score at 0-0 but his lack of height really worries me, kicking seems poor also!

Moloney - booked early on, couldn't really tackle much after that, got skinned for Cov 3rd

Flint - Poor for the penalty, got back and was pretty needless lunge, but won majority of header as usual, doing the job of two can't be easy

Fontaine - See various other threads

Cunningham - Didn't look great either, although did notice him looking like he was being sick at start of game

Wagstaff - Worked hard for first half, few misplaced passes though wasnt the worst player but sub worked out well.

Kilkenny - Anonymous, again, the sub worked out well

Marv - Id probably give MOTM to him, chased everything & great goal. Him Wynter and Pack would be who id start against Wolves.

Pack - Apart from one tackle, which imo he should've been sent off for he tackled well & looks like the player we hoped Kilkenny would be

JET - Poor first half, but so did everyone, tende to hold onto ball for too long in middle and get caught out but unplayable second half and his long throw was very dangerous.

Baldock - First half, he quite simply could've had a hat trick, but poor finishing. Second half, scrappy goal then did very well for his second! Hopefully we'll see more second half Baldock for 90mins!

Taylor - Won majority of headers, showed that we'll be much better with a big man partnering Baldock.

Williams - At fault for fifth, poor defending, didn't notice much else, he did hit the crossbar in the crossbar challenge before game though!

Jet is probably the most exciting talent I've ever seen at this club. And boy, can he ever throw a ball. Makes Rory Delap look like Warwick Davies.

That run he went on first half which was quality and the ref stopped I was going crazy, couldn't believe there was no advantage, must have beaten about 4 players

Archived