IGNORED

What Is He Thinking?

sglosbcfc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23655967

I cannot understand a player ever turning down the chance to represent his country. As a Sunday morning footballer it would have a dream to play for England, I hate this modern day attitude of 'take it or leave it' when it comes to the national team. I hope N Ireland stay strong and never pick this guy again. I would rather England picked a team from the parks league than players who messed the country about with regards eligibility.

He's denied it.

Makes it worse in my eyes, I can understand Irish Catholics wanting to represent the Republic instead of N Ireland where they may get stick from their own fans e.g Neil Lennon, Anton Rogan etc but I cannot understand anyone saying I don't want to play international football, disgusting attitude in my opinion.

Makes it worse in my eyes, I can understand Irish Catholics wanting to represent the Republic instead of N Ireland where they may get stick from their own fans e.g Neil Lennon, Anton Rogan etc but I cannot understand anyone saying I don't want to play international football, disgusting attitude in my opinion.

Totally agree. I was just pointing out that he hadn't chosen to play for the Republic.

Archived