IGNORED

Aren't G*sheads Lovely - Not!

Dollymarie

I've just come across this picture on facebook.

61084E2F-E16F-468B-956B-5401F5DD871A-156

It has the caption "this is what us has (presume they mean gas) heads like to do after watching the blue and white"

Aren't they delightful? :facepalm:

Not one of them looks like they have money. Tracksuits, tacky clothing and no pride in how they look.

I wouldn't expect anything else. Chavs.

It has the caption "this is what us has (presume they mean gas) heads like to do after watching the blue and white"

Nope just sad Gasser bastards with a shit football team..they look seriously inbtred anyways...

Not one of them looks like they have money. Tracksuits, tacky clothing and no pride in how they look.

Tramps the lot of them..The one with two arms in the air cant be taking a wee unless hes got a erection looking at our ground!!

I wouldn't expect anything else. Chavs.

Not like them to turn up in such numbers but clearly there at 5 o'clock on a Sunday morning safe in the knowledge people will have better things to do than worrying about what the little prix are up to. And urge.. 4% Carling Piss Water the brains of the outfits older brother must have bought them for a cheeky blowy, as if their image could have become any sadder..

Ha ha, that is brilliant and SO brave to do it when nobody else is about. Well done them!

Hopefully they will all come down on Saturday and do something similar just to prove they arent a little gang of chav pussies.

Archived