IGNORED

Is Anyone Worried

The_Boy

Is anyone worried that perhaps Wilsons resignation hasn't saved us from another season of obscurity but placed us with the difficult task of having to bring a new manager to the club. Most of the names floating around on here are of premiership standard and i cannot see them willing to take the drop to devsion 2. Lets just hope somebody has the guts to take us out of this league and into the one we deserve to be in.

who do you think would actually be prepared to come to us bearing in mind money issues etc...

Guest comeonyoureds

i think bristol city is an atractive club to a lot of managers! we have the potential so will make a good challange for any manager!

as for being worried i'd be a lot more worried if we started next season playing the same type of football we had to endure this season!

Can you honestly say City were sparkling this yr, even the 11 match run was litterted with fortunate 1-0 wins, over the play off games we played about 20 mins of good football, we need a manager who doesnt astound us with his decisions, but delights us with his football .

Lets make teams worry about us instead of worrying about them.

Hmmm players coming and going? That is surely a good thing because they werent good enough this season.
Were'nt they? Most people on here seem to think it was all the managers fault.

In case you hadnt noticed, it's a view I do not subscribe to, to say the least.

Very dissallussioned right now :sad56:

I am extremely worried.

People are talking on here tonight as if promotion is a certainty now. Utterly ridiculous!

It's a bad night tonight for Bristol City Football Club. NOT a good one :laugh:

Spot on Matty H.

There will still only be two automatic promotion places next season, are we so sure that we are going to have the best manager or the second best manager after 46 games when we don't even know his name yet?

Were'nt they? Most people on here seem to think it was all the managers fault.

In case you hadnt noticed, it's a view I do not subscribe to, to say the least.

Very dissallussioned right now :sad56:

Why ?

What has Wilson done to inspire confidence? All he has done is slowly sap away my confidence, and the players too.

I had little confidence in us getting up next season, because Willson would continue to pick teams that don't work, players all over the shop, poor subs, dismal tactics.

I had little confidence of us beating brighton because i knew how Wilson would employ the same poor tactics that saw us draw 0-0 with brighton, and only just scrape past Hartlepool, yet i let myself get caught up in it, and despite knowing better i allowed myself to believe come 2.45 i was sure we could do it, then i saw the team and it went down a little, then i saw the game and i just wanted him gone. I had done before the game as i thought it was mostly the players that got us third with Willson hindering them by ebbing away confidence of our younger players. I was still prepaired to give him another go, i wouldn't have liked having to but i would have still supported the club and thus the manager, but after sunday i wanted him gone, no more chances, just gone. A manager that can employ such dismal tactics in such a massive game and go into it as if we were already 1-0 up, i just could not take the sheer annoyance of it.

Archived