IGNORED

Management 'blues'

Rich i e

Now after Sunday I realise we may have some more pressing issues, like centre Half's heading the ball and staying close to forwards, and goalkeepers staying on their line or indeed coming off their line and holding midfielders - holding - but why did Adidas kit S D and J P , out in blue this year? Strange.

Anyway, back to defending - Tranmere away Friday night lost 6-0 - about 100 years ago, I was there and we went up that season.......

Now after Sunday I realise we may have some more pressing issues, like centre Half's heading the ball and staying close to forwards, and goalkeepers staying on their line or indeed coming off their line and holding midfielders - holding - but why did Adidas kit S D and J P , out in blue this year? Strange.

Anyway, back to defending - Tranmere away Friday night lost 6-0 - about 100 years ago, I was there and we went up that season.......

Just out of interest, how many broken noses, stitches, blows to the head has Fontaine received compared to Louis Carey? As they're both centre backs, you'd expect the number of injuries to be similar wouldn't you?

Can anyone remember when John Ward complained that we were too nice as not enough of our players were coming off the pitch with black eyes, bloodied noses, bruises etc...

Archived