IGNORED

The Liam Fontaine Amnesty

screech

Ok, he may have lost his way a little, ok he is pretty crap at the moment but, i think we should all think about handing in to this thread our attrocious language to describe his performances. A liam fontaine amnesty where we get it out of our system right here for the next 3 days before the Wolves annual demolition at Ashton gate.

This means after friday evening there should be no more filthy language left in our mouths to be aimed his way, all effs c's w's and b's will be locked in this thread. There will be the odd illegal unsavoury word that some will save for a rainy day, but please be vigilante, search everywhere for every last profanity and leave it here so the mods can lock them away and get them off the street.

Remember this is an amnesty, once handed in, you can't use this anymore.

I'll begin.

I screech wish to leave the words f......g useless t.ssp.t of a player, bambi on ice w.....r.

• Admin

Liam Fontaine please leave our club

Or

Just **** off you ******* piece of ****

There,no swearing

This forum has to cater to all audiences and as such swearing is against the forum rules, rules that were clear to you upon signing up. If you want to use more colourful language then you are free to sign up to the excellent ziderheads forum which runs alongside this forum.

Archived