IGNORED

Palace Ticket Prices.

marmite

I'm a season ticket holder and couldn't select our normal seats online (said they were unavailable)

No, it does seem that season tickets holders cannot buy there usual seat online!

Oh dear, another bug in the system - or something left out of the specification, but obviously not an issue which came up in (lack of) testing.

No, it does seem that season tickets holders cannot buy there usual seat online!

Oh dear, another bug in the system - or something left out of the specification, but obviously not an issue which came up in (lack of) testing.

Had same problem, despite having raised this issue with ticket office several weeks ago. Was told it had been resolved in system upgrade and that ST holders could henceforth reserve their seats online for all-pay games. One despairs. Kay McGinty is the person who answered my query and assured me all was sorted out. Have emailed her again this morning flagging up that there is still a problem. Suggest others do the same, until they fix it. How hard can it be to get this right? It's precisely what an online booking system is supposed to be for, isn't it?

Had same problem, despite having raised this issue with ticket office several weeks ago. Was told it had been resolved in system upgrade and that ST holders could henceforth reserve their seats online for all-pay games. One despairs. Kay McGinty is the person who answered my query and assured me all was sorted out. Have emailed her again this morning flagging up that there is still a problem. Suggest others do the same, until they fix it. How hard can it be to get this right? It's precisely what an online booking system is supposed to be for, isn't it?

Who is she?

Do you have her e-mail address?

It sounds like it was left out of the original specification to me.

Apparently David LLoyd and Kevin Smith confirmed at a Senior Reds dinner on Thurs that S/T holders had until next Wed evening to reserve their seats for Palace. Might be worth contacting one of these two for an answer.

Yes, that is what it says on the website, you just can't do it online. Pretty basic stuff.

Archived