IGNORED

David Moyes

BRISTOL86

Disappointing to see him moaning in true Fergie style before a ball has even been kicked, essentially suggesting the fixture list has been deliberately manipulated to put Man Yoo at a disadvantage.

I really like Moyes but I hope he doesn't turn into a colossal whinger now he is where he is, under Fergie's guidance...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23710359

yeah what were they thinking of ?

better they let moyes pick the fixtures. maybe hull,cardiff,fulham,stoke,palace,sunderland, to start with,then play the reverse fixtures.

then maybe only come into the league cup in the last 8.

that way he might be able to rest players for the champions league. lets hope they don't get stiched up in that aswell,you cant trust these europeans.

i for one hope it goes well for them, and they get all their followers deserve.

I might be wrong but I thought Moyes was not shy of a bit of whingeing when at Everton?

I actually thought Moyes largly conducted himself with integrity at Everton, he had his moments but certainly not to the degree Maurinio, Fergie et al carry on.

So this sdeems all rather out of character. The other thing about it is, surely the claim, at face value, is plain nuts? He's not an unintelligent guy, didn't he realise that unsubstantiated conspiracy theories aren't going to be taken seriously but just make him look silly/paranoid?

• Admin

Is Moyes starting to feel the pressure of the role?

The season starts tomorrow and he's yet to make one signing of his own despite having the Man Utd name and funding behind him. Pretty sure he'd be more relaxed with 1 or 2 of his own signings available for selection against Swansea.

Maybe so but if he becomes a whining sod like Fergie then it's going to become quite tiresome.

Moyes needs to be his own man.

I find Brendon Rogers to be much more of a whining ****, I enjoy watching interviews with managers like Moyes but Rodgers moans at every little thing however we don't see threads on here about him but that's hardly surprising considering this is the unofficial liverpool forum at times.

Really don't understand peoples need to want to have digs at one of our own.

Archived