IGNORED

Arsenal

Super

Just bid for cabaye. No idea why, it's at the back that they're shit.

Annual Wenger panic buy. Hilarious.

Disagree- they need a holding midfielder, Cabaye is a quality example of one of those. I think someone a touch more physical might suit them better (I would have thought Capoue would have been perfect, but they never seemed interested) but Cabaye is a good fit for the Arse IMO. Not saying they don't need another 2-3 defenders and a top class striker, but it's a fair signing

Disagree- they need a holding midfielder, Cabaye is a quality example of one of those. I think someone a touch more physical might suit them better (I would have thought Capoue would have been perfect, but they never seemed interested) but Cabaye is a good fit for the Arse IMO. Not saying they don't need another 2-3 defenders and a top class striker, but it's a fair signing

I too think a Capoue or even Fellaini would be a much better bet for them.

They ain't gonna get anyone with these derisory bids mind. £10m, to quote John Henry "what are they smoking!"

Agreed- especially 12 days before the end of the transfer window when it's common knowledge that Arsenal have a massive cash surplus. Whatever Arsene's been smoking, I'll stick to the Marlboro thank you very much...

I think they need a whole new core. Gk, CB, CDM and a ST

Agree with this. I don't rate the Pole in goal. Vermarlen struggled last season since his return from a long injury, even though Kosceilny has improved and Mertesacker is a lump. I think Fellani would be a good shout in the midfield as he could provide the bit of dirt and strength they need as Diaby is hardly available. (Oh for a Vierea!) Giroud may come good this season but I doubt he'd be the talisman RVP was, can he hit 25/30 league goals? Doubtful. I hear they've also just lost the Ox for six months as well. It's getting worse for the Arse!

They ain't gonna get anyone with these derisory bids mind. £10m, to quote John Henry "what are they smoking!"

ok mock wenger and arsenal all you like, with your annual arsenal panic buy quip included....but they have consistently finished above your 2nd team liverpool spending half as much and i 100% gaurantee they will finish above liverpool this year as well....say what you like about wenger but at least he doesnt spend £50 on pony like carroll and downing, unlike dalglish who won leagues on the back of paisley and jack walkers money.

ok mock wenger and arsenal all you like, with your annual arsenal panic buy quip included....but they have consistently finished above your 2nd team liverpool spending half as much and i 100% gaurantee they will finish above liverpool this year as well....say what you like about wenger but at least he doesnt spend £50 on pony like carroll and downing, unlike dalglish who won leagues on the back of paisley and jack walkers money.

make that near 70m if you include henderson

edit fagan not paisley

They'll want about £25m to sell to a club they can now consider rivals.

yep agree...they now know arsenal are desperate as well, having said they have 70m to spend in summer, and having 40m bid for suarez turned down, followed by disatrous home defeat to villa.....arsenal have put themselves into a very difficult position now and as my 2nd team i do worry for them, but they still have enough to finih 4th

25m for michu tho is unbelievable, what more can he add that giroud doesnt do already, very poo plan b for arsenal....should have signed higuain

Henderson will come good, he is actually a decent player

not sure dude,he was awesome last 10 games last season but still need to see consistency from him which will come from a run of games in new look liverpool side.....whatever you say about liverpool, even if suarez stays they will still have their best player with one eye on a move elsewhere and rodgers is very naive if he thinks it will be otherwise

not sure dude,he was awesome last 10 games last season but still need to see consistency from him which will come from a run of games in new look liverpool side.....whatever you say about liverpool, even if suarez stays they will still have their best player with one eye on a move elsewhere and rodgers is very naive if he thinks it will be otherwise

Lucas is probably their best player, absolute class when fit. If they beat North East Londons premier side to Willian's signature then Pool will have a much better, and bigger squad than the Arse. Unless you pull out three or 4 quality signings you're ******.

Still, in the words of Jim Bowen " look at what you could have won"

Cabaye Gustavo

Rooney Suarez Higuain

Lucas is probably their best player, absolute class when fit. If they beat North East Londons premier side to Willian's signature then Pool will have a much better, and bigger squad than the Arse. Unless you pull out three or 4 quality signings you're ******.

Cabaye Gustavo

Rooney Suarez Higuain

ha ha yeah good point that front 5 is worth salivating over....still adament arsenal's current squad will finish above liverpool.....football philosiphy, managerial knowhow is enough for me Jordan, and fact liverpools star player is clearly unhappy...fancy a tenner on outcome?

Cabaye Gustavo

Rooney Suarez Higuain

Willian looks likely to join Spurs.

If Liverpool were to sign the 2 or 3 top players Brendan Rodgers says they are after they will finish in the top four this season IMO.

Willian (if Spurs don't meet the asking price)

Sakho

Cissokho

Coutinho is their star player now IMO, not Suarez.

Willian looks likely to join Spurs.

If Liverpool were to sign the 2 or 3 top players Brendan Rodgers says they are after they will finish in the top four this season IMO.

Willian (if Spurs don't meet the asking price)

Sakho

Cissokho

Coutinho is their star player now IMO, not Suarez.

no chance for me suarez is best player in premier league bar none

ha ha yeah good point that front 5 is worth salivating over....still adament arsenal's current squad will finish above liverpool.....football philosiphy, managerial knowhow is enough for me Jordan, and fact liverpools star player is clearly unhappy...fancy a tenner on outcome?

Already got one with my Arse supporting mate. It's only because of his idiotic views that I have a dislike of Arsenal... Used to have a soft spot got them if I'm honest.

Defensively you aren't good enough IMO. Your inability to attract players and shake off the "selling club" reputation that's been rightfully earned from Petit and Overmars through to Clichy, Adebayor and Nasri will cause you to fall behind. Derisory bids for players that belong to your direct rivals does nothing to help your plight either. A proper bid for any of the above 5 could have tempted those clubs but to insult them just makes your case even weaker.

Wenger has lost it, and is losing the fans slowly too.

But, you do have very comfy seats.

Already got one with my Arse supporting mate. It's only because of his idiotic views that I have a dislike of Arsenal... Used to have a soft spot got them if I'm honest.

Defensively you aren't good enough IMO. Your inability to attract players and shake off the "selling club" reputation that's been rightfully earned from Petit and Overmars through to Clichy, Adebayor and Nasri will cause you to fall behind. Derisory bids for players that belong to your direct rivals does nothing to help your plight either. A proper bid for any of the above 5 could have tempted those clubs but to insult them just makes your case even weaker.

Wenger has lost it, and is losing the fans slowly too.

But, you do have very comfy seats.

agree with all of above it is painful to watch goings on at emirates....but do we have a cheeky tenner bet?

Archived