IGNORED

Fontaine A Doubt For Wolves

fabio

Hopefully this will mean Williams gets a look in, does well and fontaine cant get back in the side, giving odriscoll another reason to drop him other than his woeful form, thus shattering his confidence even more. I'm still hoping we get in another defender and a striker, at the moment we are looking a bit thin on the ground.

Would much prefer to see a young, hungry player make mistakes, rather than an experienced 'professional' make the same schoolboy errors season on season.

Good luck Derrick.

Agree about time for a younger talent to come in. I wonder if Fontaine will take the same path as nicky hunt did :/

So with Fontaine a doubt for Saturday maybe a chance for Williams to prove him self as are first choice with flint at the back. Lets just hope we are solid and don't concede silly goals.

Parish starting then is he?

I can only hope this is true; don't get me wrong, when SOD came in and tried building up his confidence I thought 'Great!', and then watched the same mediocre, even terrible performances continue. I don't know why what has swayed so far from his form under Millen that led to the Southampton interest, to his current standard of performances; but I can only hope he can somehow recover, or wish him luck elsewhere.

are they just saying that so not to be seen to be bowing to fan pressure to drop him?

whatever the truth maybe, I don't particilarly care. Just so long as what was witnessed on sunday isn't repeated, then sanity prevails.

Who are we going to blame instead? Hopefully Killkenny also picks up a mystery injury as he is also a lightweight pussy but other than that; no one who's giving 100%.

Archived