IGNORED

Please Can We Have A Centre Back On Loan From Man U Mr Moyes

where's the joy

for those of you old enough to remember David Moyes as a centre back at ashton gate let me remind you that he used to like to play the ball out from the back........ that is the good news

the bad news is that he did miss a penalty for us at wembley against mansfield town in the freight rover trophy final.

so he owes us one

and what we would like pretty please is a young strong central defender on loan from man u for the season to replace our captain of last year, who needs a trip to the priory for a spot of rehab.

please david help your old club out

Play in L2, earn about 50k a year (great money but dont forget the tax). Give up aged 35, no qualifications as you chose football instead of college, no skills, poor job.

iv never got this,because you play football, do we feel sorry for them that in the mid 30s if they haven't earned enough money to retire,we have to feel sorry for them?

if they havn't thought about a job in sport,coaching,or fitness. then start life in the real world and get a job!

most of the pros from 20 years ago did this,it was normal.

I remember meeting Moyes about 8 years ago when his Everton team were staying at the same hotel I was at just before they played Arsenal away. He was meeting Rob Newman who at the time was managing Southend and RN was trying to get some youngsters on loan fro Everton.

Both were really genuine and very happy to chat about City. I asked DM what he remembered about the Wembley final and he recalled the huge flag that said ON THE 8th DAY GOD CREATED DAVID MOYES. Remember that flag well and was good to hear it left an impression on him.

iv never got this,because you play football, do we feel sorry for them that in the mid 30s if they haven't earned enough money to retire,we have to feel sorry for them?

if they havn't thought about a job in sport,coaching,or fitness. then start life in the real world and get a job!

most of the pros from 20 years ago did this,it was normal.

Exactly, I laughed at the Sags having a testimonial for Lewis Haldane!

What a joke that people who are earning a lot less than him, are paying because he's retiring from football at 28.

If he didn't piss his money up the wall on booze then he would have some nice amount of money left. Wasn't even a great player for them.

Why the average joe has to pay to watch an ex player who needs the money as he can't get a "normal" job I'll never know.

Now he's started moaning about Manure's fixtures in true Fergie style

Ridiculous, I'll explain it to him in simple terms -

You play against 19 other teams, twice a season making 38 games.

You get three points for a win and one for a draw.

You do not get more or less points for a result in August or September.

Swansea City are not the toughest fixture you could get on the opening weekend.

Happy now David?

Play in L2, earn about 50k a year (great money but dont forget the tax). Give up aged 35, no qualifications as you chose football instead of college, no skills, poor job.

Think these days players study and learn a skill so when they retire playing football and don't want to continue with coaching/management etc they have something to fall back on.

I'm sure clubs are introducing that initiative and its a good thing.

There are plenty of footballers with skills and qualifications, Juan Mata has 2 degrees, one being in finance. I'm sure there are plenty in the Football League with degrees and other skills.

Archived