IGNORED

Wolves Predictions?

Cider red

How does everyone reckon we will fair then? After the Coventry debacle I cant say im looking forward to the game, against what looks like a decent wolves side. Although if Williams comes in for fontaine we will hopefully be more solid at the back. The only plus to come out of the Coventry game for me was the fact that we can mix it up and play a bit more of a long ball game to good effect as well, but im hoping there will be a far better show of 'football' Saturday. At the moment i'd definitely take a 0-0 draw just to get our defensive confidence back, and considering our recent games against wolves that would be a decent result.

Im going for 1-3, with two late goals from kevin (I love to score against Bristol city) doyle.

City | 0 - 2 | Wolves

This >>>

we have played some great stuff so far, even though we lost Sunday i still feel we gave a good account, bad defending let us down.

The heads and spirits will still be up but i think Wolves will have to much for us, not phased about the team but feel we would have benefited from playing them later in the season.

I don't get this assumption that Williams will be more solid... He can't be much worse but from that fifth goal he doesn't look any better!

I have not seen enough of him to breed any confidence, he might well be the answer but he could be just as bad as Fonts was in that game.

SOD has clearly mentioned we are thin on the ground, this is one area he needs strengthening, clearly fonts is having a mare and Coventry proved we have issues at the back.

I had a dream the other night that kick off was delayed till 9:30pm and I watched most of the game with Teddy Wong. I left on 70 minutes with the score at 0-0 but before I reached the bottom of the EE stairs I logged on to OTIB to see posts like 'FFS, NOW ITS 3 ******* 1' and '**** OFF FONTAINE'.

So I'm going for 1-3 Wolves.

Two people have said that we will score the winner in the 80th minute, if we do take the lead in the 80th minute that means we would have to retain it for a whole 10 minutes to win the match! not really likely is it? tbh if we took the lead in the 2nd of 3 minutes injury time I would not be confident of us holding on to it!

Archived