IGNORED

As The As The Nttds Thread Has Been Locked Thread Has Been Locked...

Steve Watts

Can I just say that I for one feel that the mods do a pretty good job of keeping things ticking over. Dolly is right when she says that all we have to do is his the report button and they can look at it! Or of course you can just put peeps on ignore of course...

Sorry.... Just wanted to get that thread title in somehow!

Happy weekend people...and if you're able to get to the ground earlier tomorrow it'll ease the issues others who can't turn up any earlier have when they get there! Team effort. YAY!

How come this thread hasn't been locked yet?

Only a matter of time....Dolly did say how busy she is

For what it's worth I didn't mind NTTDS's posts - didn't see anything wrong with them, a bit off the wall

sometimes but a bit different and he was/is City through & through so bit mean to put him on watch like

some naughty skool kid. At least he wasn't slagging anyone off.

Prefer to read his stuff than some of the bile directed at one of our own players, some of those posts

are embarrassing to read.

Only a matter of time....Dolly did say how busy she is

For what it's worth I didn't mind NTTDS's posts - didn't see anything wrong with them, a bit off the wall

sometimes but a bit different and he was/is City through & through so bit mean to put him on watch like

some naughty skool kid. At least he wasn't slagging anyone off.

Prefer to read his stuff than some of the bile directed at one of our own players, some of those posts

are embarrassing to read.

Have i missed something, what was wrong with his posts? he seems a decent bloke to me.

Archived