IGNORED

How Many Of You Have Considered Leaving Otib?

Tins

Tonight is the first time I have considered leaving OTIB.

I have loved my time here, but feeling it is over policed now which I dislike thoroughly. Too many characters leaving.

How many of you have considered leaving and why haven't you?

I'm hoping after sleeping on it I'll change my mind, but I want to hear why others still stay here.

Tins.

No sure I am to bothered. Only came here after rivals bristolcitynetcentre died. Any forum has people leaving you like. People staying you dislike etc etc.

To me it is just a forum, I don't let it upset me. It is just a sounding board after all.

• Admin

You obviously haven't been around too long if you think this is over policed. It was far stricter when the club ran it, even when the club relinquished running it, the swear filters were much stricter (basically no swear words at all) which I relaxed. The forum has its niche, it caters for all ages, whilst its not puritanical, it needs to be kept in some sort of order.

As has been said before, if you want unfettered swearing and all that goes with it, use ziderheads.

You obviously haven't been around too long if you think this is over policed. It was far stricter when the club ran it, even when the club relinquished running it, the swear filters were much stricter (basically no swear words at all) which I relaxed. The forum has its niche, it caters for all ages, whilst its not puritanical, it needs to be kept in some sort of order.

As has been said before, if you want unfettered swearing and all that goes with it, use ziderheads.

Unfettered? I've seen some filth on zh in my time but that's disgusting. Where's that report button? :-)

This forum is comedy genius! I will never, ever leave it.

You are aware of course, that an internet forum is about as far removed from actual, real life as you can get? Just laugh and hit the red X in the top right hand corner mate, its easy.

I have loved my time here, but feeling it is over policed now which I dislike thoroughly. Too many characters leaving.

I'm hoping after sleeping on it I'll change my mind, but I want to hear why others still stay here.

Tins.

I have to agree with Maeksnoll Red that the mods are a lot more lenient these days than when the club ran the site. There were some great characters on here such as Barry Manc, Dr Faustus & Malone FM who spent 90% of there time being carted off to the gallows for making some (usually very amusing) comment. However, also characters move on in their lives.

It must be difficult for the mods because the forum consists of so many people of varying ages. Perhaps there should be an Adults Only section where we can say tit, dick or bum without being censored. Quite how they can police this I do not know.

The alternative is that if you dislike a post of poster then just ignore them.

• Admin

I have to agree with Maeksnoll Red that the mods are a lot more lenient these days than when the club ran the site. There were some great characters on here such as Barry Manc, Dr Faustus & Malone FM who spent 90% of there time being carted off to the gallows for making some (usually very amusing) comment. However, also characters move on in their lives.

It must be difficult for the mods because the forum consists of so many people of varying ages. Perhaps there should be an Adults Only section where we can say tit, dick or bum without being censored. Quite how they can police this I do not know.

The only way of running an adults only section is make it subscribtion (even if it was one penny) and you have to pay by credit card, no other way of ensuring that minors don't sign up. Of course you could put a warning on the section hat you must be over 18 to sign up, but that would be disregarded en masse.

The only way of running an adults only section is make it subscribtion (even if it was one penny) and you have to pay by credit card, no other way of ensuring that minors don't sign up. Of course you could put a warning on the section hat you must be over 18 to sign up, but that would be disregarded en masse.

As mentioned, MR, ziderheads does that. If people want to swear and look at dirt pictures and videos then they're more than welcome. In fact there hasn't been a dirty picture thread for a while

As mentioned, MR, ziderheads does that. If people want to swear and look at dirt pictures and videos then they're more than welcome. In fact there hasn't been a dirty picture thread for a while

Here is an example of a dirt picture for anybody who is not yet a member:

misc_soil2_300.jpg

Dirt videos are for members only.

Tins.

It's only a forum. Are you really worked up about a public forum?

The main 'characters' I remember more are the worst ones compared to those who posts sense. Mainly out of cheap/sleazy entertainment.

It's also funny how almost personal grudges are held online here.

Take up a hobby and use the forum for something regarded of a lesser priority in life.

Just remember, it's only a forum. Not a popularity contest or a friend making site etc...

Big Tone said "dick and bum " A Witch ,string him up ,crucify him ,nail some sense into him.

We must be vigilant,tomorrow hé might say "tit (another time ,damn me eyes) or willie"

Think of the children

Big Tone said "dick and bum " A Witch ,string him up ,crucify him ,nail some sense into him.

We must be vigilant,tomorrow hé might say "tit (another time ,damn me eyes) or willie"

Think of the childten

Front Bottom & Dangly Bits !!

Oh burn him, burn him, burn him......hes definitely a nasty evil witch

Tins.

Before I sleep tonight I will say a little prayer that by the time I wake you will have changed your mind. We need your snappy comments and devil may care approach to life

You are all invited to the "BigTone on a Spit" event on Saturday before the Shrewsbury game to burn my evil self. It will be held in the carpark of The Robins and will be a proper family event so all can witness the demise of all things bad.

Just heard that the game is off...................I live for another day !

May I also add the following:

Fun Bags & Gonads

Archived