IGNORED

Sorry People

shaner89

Unfortunately I will most likely miss todays game. The one I have been looking forward to.

This decision has kind of been made for me though. My girlfriend has been awake all night with serious labour pains.

Hopefully he will make an arrival around kickoff so we can cheer the team on together.

congrats and best of British to the both of you....another member of the red family...

My son was born 18 years ago on the day we played Gullits Chelsea in a friendly....I went straigt from hospital to AG and registered him as a juinior red ........

It didnt quite register with the lady behind the desk when I told her his age was 3...HOURS! until she asked me if I had a photo and I presented her with his last scan which I had been carrying in my wallet ..then the penny dropped...... keys all the women in the junior red office gathering around to ohh and ahh as they do ...you will know what i mean over the next few weeks...

Unfortunately I will most likely miss todays game. The one I have been looking forward to.

This decision has kind of been made for me though. My girlfriend has been awake all night with serious labour pains.

Hopefully he will make an arrival around kickoff so we can cheer the team on together.

My youngest arrived 15 days late, when we were playing Boro in the cup. Ticket only good for roaching.

Nonetheless, an epidural meant me and Mrs Robbo could both enjoy the radio commentary.

All the best to the OP. Being a dad is the best thing in the world - even if it does accelerate hair loss no end!

Hope we're more successful today though then we were against Boro in 2008.

My youngest arrived 15 days late, when we were playing Boro in the cup. Ticket only good for roaching.

Nonetheless, an epidural meant me and Mrs Robbo could both enjoy the radio commentary.

All the best to the OP. Being a dad is the best thing in the world - even if it does accelerate hair loss no end!

Hope we're more successful today though then we were against Boro in 2008.

the epidural was supposed to be just for Mrs Robbo

Just thought I would let you all know that Noah Scott Robert Richardson arrived successfully at 3:48 on Saturday weighting 7lb 10oz.

We had three hours of cuddle time before he was taken for a check up. I didn't come back with him to Danielle as he was having breathing difficulties. We were then transferred to Gloucester as they didn't have enough room to look after him. Its made our week the best and worst in one, but after a few days on oxygen and in an incubator being fed via a glucose drip, he is gradually improving and we may be home for the weekend.

I've already sang the Adomah song to him replacing Albert Adomah with Noah Richardson. It works surprisingly well.

Noah, Noah Richardson runs down the wing for me. A future red is born.

Just thought I would let you all know that Noah Scott Robert Richardson arrived successfully at 3:48 on Saturday weighting 7lb 10oz.

We had three hours of cuddle time before he was taken for a check up. I didn't come back with him to Danielle as he was having breathing difficulties. We were then transferred to Gloucester as they didn't have enough room to look after him. Its made our week the best and worst in one, but after a few days on oxygen and in an incubator being fed via a glucose drip, he is gradually improving and we may be home for the weekend.

I've already sang the Adomah song to him replacing Albert Adomah with Noah Richardson. It works surprisingly well.

Noah, Noah Richardson runs down the wing for me. A future red is born.

Great news. Many congrats and best wishes to you all.

Congrats to you and you're mrs mate, its the best feeling in the world becoming a dad for the first time and like others have said i cried like a baby :D

My dad reminds me often how he left the gate early in december 75 to see me being born and missed a john galley hat-trick, so i have been named after the great man (john is my middle name)

My son was born just over a year ago in mid pre-season so i wont be missing any games on his birthday, and who knows our lads could be lining up together for city in 17+ years hopefully!

CTID

Congratulations to you Shane and to your Mrs and family.

Your pic reminds me of the day my first son was born (2000). City weren't playing but the sags lost to Millwall and I remember listening to the booing coming from the Mem that night as I stood outside maternity calling various family members. I, also, had a City kit on him as soon as I could.

Unfortunately, he's now 13, follows Chelsea (he does actually go sometimes to be fair) and winds me up about how crap my team are. The photo of him in a City kit usually shuts him up though. GIT!!!

Enjoy while your kids are tiny as once they start senior school they are all attitude and hair gel!

Welcome to the City family little Noah.

Congratulations to you Shane and to your Mrs and family.

Your pic reminds me of the day my first son was born (2000). City weren't playing but the sags lost to Millwall and I remember listening to the booing coming from the Mem that night as I stood outside maternity calling various family members. I, also, had a City kit on him as soon as I could.

Unfortunately, he's now 13, follows Chelsea (he does actually go sometimes to be fair) and winds me up about how crap my team are. The photo of him in a City kit usually shuts him up though. GIT!!!

Enjoy while your kids are tiny as once they start senior school they are all attitude and hair gel!

Welcome to the City family little Noah.

you have failed :mf_sleep:

Archived