IGNORED

Their First Goal - Offside.

Bar BS3

I'm obviously talking about the offside shout. Not the free kick award. (Yes, it was a soft free kick)

Yes, it is embarrassing when hundreds/thousands of people are screaming abuse at the officials (for being wrong)when they have been right.

The problem was our wall. Fielding didnt use it to cover the nearpost at all. Havent a clue what Kilkenny was doing on the far left of the wall also?!

I thought that, and the way it just parted to let the ball fly though didn't help. Good free kick though from a Wolves point of view.

The problem was the ref and the linesman. Never a free kick in the first place.

There's always going to be decisions that don't go our way, you just have to deal with the circumstances - and we didn't !! The wall had gaps all over it and didn't cover the near post in the slightest.

The goal could of been prevented regardless of the ref's/linesmans decision.

I was in the dolman and all the people that were appealing was because it wasnt a foul, not for offside, ref wasnt great I agree but nowhere near as bad as coventry or Bradford, and I know people will say its a lower league so the refs aren't as good but as I've been going to non league games a lot over the last few years I can say that isn't always the case

Archived