IGNORED

Delboy

Evander SnowyField

Poor in the air at times. Looked nervy which I suppose was to be expected. Think he will grow as a player though.

Thought Flint was bit dodgy tbh looks a bit like bambi on ice.

Defence still doesn't feel me with confidence.

Two fall backs didn't have the best of games either.

A good performance from him, very impressed. As Tansley said his pass was brilliant and perfectly weighted for Baldock (who was class today) to run onto, I don't think he got beaten in the air and kept Griffths very quiet.

Few dodgy missed kicks and got let off when their player missed an open goal but a lot more positives than negatives.

Are people completely forgetting his fontaine moment when he let the ball bounce only for the guy to miss an open goal?????

More composed than Fonts but **** me he had a shocker when the ball bounced over him....can't believe people are ignoring it!!!

I'm not, but Fielding - who had hitherto had a storming game - was also to blame for that moment of madness.

I think if we'd played Fontaine we'd have shipped at least two more goals, therefore I'm happy.

Are people completely forgetting his fontaine moment when he let the ball bounce only for the guy to miss an open goal?????

More composed than Fonts but **** me he had a shocker when the ball bounced over him....can't believe people are ignoring it!!!

I thought he was pushed in the back before missing the ball? I was a long way away so not 100% sure.

I thought he was pushed in the back before missing the ball? I was a long way away so not 100% sure.

To be fair he shouldn't have been put into that position anyway, was very poor, and we were lucky he did not put it away and totally kill the game, not that they needed it in the end.

Think he did quite well, against a good strike force, only 20 and looked more comforrtable and controlled than Fontaine. Fontaines confidence is in tatters and if Williams can put together a few decent performances I think his Bristol City career will be over.

So he is a huge improvement on Fontaine which you've said he isn't in another thread?

I thought he was leaving it as the guy was offside but the lino didnt give it?

Did nothing spectacular but basically was a sound defender. As said in previous posts he was a bit dodgy with a couple of high balls but I feel we have to put his performance into context.

He's a young player with no real first team experience and he was playing in a team that was totally overrun in the first half. The defence as a whole was let down by the midfield in the first half. On the whole he looks like a player City should persevere with as he can only get better

Archived