IGNORED

Well I Hope You Are Pleased!........

tully

Well done all!!!! You have all got what you wanted!

We are now managerless!! In my view there was only one guy that could get this club up next season and that is DW!!!!

YES he has made mistakes this season; YES he has been too cautious etc etc etc...

BUT who ever takes over HAS to get us in the top 2 next season or he will be branded a FAILURE!!!

Danny has been ONE win away from automatic promotion for the last two seasons. That for the majority of you is clearly unacceptable! - FINE - But who the hell has the CV, is within our modest budget, is on the market and capable of takin us that one step further????

If Tinman gets the job then I will be asking for my season ticket to be refunded - disaster!!! Cheap and easy option, no experience!!

To be honest this has been brewing between SL and DW ever since DW did NOT want to re-sign Soctt. And with SL turning down DW's plan to keep Rougier it was the last straw!

But at least we are going to have a HAPPY forum!!!

Well Done!

Wrong, Zero expectations from me next season. Now 4 years down the line and no progress thats a different story... get real.
NO progress???????

So i take it you were happy with the exciting Pulis era?????

as u say GET REAL!

This argument will go on and on - BUT I have yet to see any suitable name as a replacement for DW??

though i guess with ZERO expectations any tw## will do!!!!!!

Danny has been ONE win away from automatic promotion for the last two seasons.
one win away from promotion carries the same result as five wins away from promotion... WE DON'T GET PROMOTED.

And as far as Tins goes, he has no experience but the knowlege of 11+ years of managers telling him what to do, where to be, who to pass to; and 11+ years of experience spotting for players, advantages to be had, opportunities to be created.

Surely some of THAT has to rub off on him.

And to answer your question "yes".

And as far as Tins goes, he has no experience but the knowlege of 11+ years of managers telling him what to do, where to be, who to pass to; and 11+ years of experience spotting for players, advantages to be had, opportunities to be created.

Surely some of THAT has to rub off on him.

Great!!!!

11+ years of ar*eoles like Osman, Benny, Puklis, Fawthrop and the last 4 years of the man we all love to hate at the moment!!

I really really hope NONE of that has rubbed of on Tinnion for his sake!!!

Archived