IGNORED

We Need The 2Nd Half Crowd More Often

Fiale

When we went 1 - 0 down, and Wolves were totally dominating the game, the ground became like a morgue bar the odd moan and groan - some started to get on the players back, and things looked bleak. But the crowd were awesome in the 2nd half, the players initially lifted the crowd and the team then responded to us. It would be nice to see that 2nd half atmosphere more often at the gate.

Thought Wolves chant of you only sing when your winning was rather funny, especially after they had been silent pretty much the whole game bar a few minutes after they scored.

Thought Wolves chant of you only sing when your winning was rather funny, especially after they had been silent pretty much the whole game bar a few minutes after they scored.

I found it funny because we were not actually winning...

as we've seen endless times before on this forum, good performances bring a good atmosphere. It will improve if the results improve!

Also in the past i've been very annoyed about being put into the one block in the EE however it makes for a much better atmosphere and IN TIME chanting!!! Drum was used very well today also Notterz if you see this! Improved the atmosphere greatly.

I thought the EE started off pretty well, was quite loud for the first 10 minutes or so. Once we could all see we were being done though it did quieten down, but 2nd half was good again.

Didn't hear Wolves too much. Quite a disappointing away support considering the numbers.

When we went 1 - 0 down, and Wolves were totally dominating the game, the ground became like a morgue bar the odd moan and groan - some started to get on the players back, and things looked bleak. But the crowd were awesome in the 2nd half, the players initially lifted the crowd and the team then responded to us. It would be nice to see that 2nd half atmosphere more often at the gate.

Couldn't agree more, Mr F. Tell you what I liked in the 2nd half - JET going over for a corner, encouraging the crowd to make some noise: new to the club, but already connecting with the crowd and unlike some 'professionals' is not keen to play in a noiseless vacuum.

Thought the atmosphere in the EE was very good in the second half. First time I have experienced the EE since the high days of the Championship under Gary Johnson.

One the thing I did notice today which seems to have changed quite a lot since I was last in the EE is the song choice that we currently have. It seemed that every few songs yesterday were aimed at how much we hate the gas, this fine to sing these songs but we want to get behind our current young crop of players rather than worrying about the other small team in Bristol.

I didn't hear 1 song about SOD, I heard 1 song about Marv and 1 about JET (Sung a few times and rightly so!!) At time yesterday we could have all got behind individuals, Fielding made some good saves in both halves but we don't sign anything to show our support, Sam Baldock, our captain, I didn't hear a song about him all day.

I guess what I'm trying to say is under GJ that season we seemed to get right behind the team, 'Bounce around the ground', 'Red/White Army' and 'Lets all do the Basso!' However at the moment we seem to be more concerned about telling Rover's we hate them, save that for the JPT when they will be all ears!!

COYR!!

Archived