IGNORED

Welbeck

Brizzle Jordan

I'm not worried about that!! The ***** just cost me 4 fantasy points for Evra conceding.

I'm not! I had Bony ;)... Welbeck is a good player. People knock his goal scoring record but when was the last time he actually played as an out an out striker? People also forget he's still very young.

People still think he's rubbish?

Played well for England, played well for Utd today.

Going to have a good season I think.

Don't think he is rubbish, I do think he is average to above average. He just isn't that special. He will be a Ian Wright Andy Cole type striker for England. He'll get games, just nothing spectacular and I think he is a long way from being a international class player at WC level.

He's okay.

A few things stood out for me. Firstly Ferdinand was superb and is still the best English CB. Light years ahead of Jagielka for instance. Pity he's retired from internationals. Carrick was again excellent and should be one of the first names on the England team sheet. For me it's beyond belief that Hodgson can pick Gerrard ahead of him. Welbeck had a great game, put in a good shift in terms of work rate, and has develoed into a top class player.

People think Carrick,Cleverley and Welbeck are rubbish but they were regulars last season in a title winning side.

A lot people know nothing.

Used to hate watching Carrick play, seemed to be what Kilkenny was trying to be. Look forward then pass sideways. But now I think he has upped his game.

Cleverly today was awful for Man U, put him in front of goal and his legs turn to jelly.

Welbeck, good player, not amazing. Does his part for the team. Great finish though.

Also did anyone notice Sky Sports used Valencia's image on the bench for Zaha (made me chuckle what a mistake)

Welbeck seems to have stepped up a level for me, having watched England on Wed and a bit of Utd tonight. He's got brilliant technical ability in terms of first touch and turning a man, he's just been missing a bit of confidence and the right decision. I think he's gaining that. He'll get better as well I reckon

Used to hate watching Carrick play, seemed to be what Kilkenny was trying to be. Look forward then pass sideways. But now I think he has upped his game.

Cleverly today was awful for Man U, put him in front of goal and his legs turn to jelly.

Welbeck, good player, not amazing. Does his part for the team. Great finish though.

Also did anyone notice Sky Sports used Valencia's image on the bench for Zaha (made me chuckle what a mistake)

That did make me laugh. Is it coz they are black?

To me it's no surprise that he's scoring goals under more direct manager in Hodgson and Moyes, last season with SAF he wasn't told to get into the box and Goalscoring positions, whereas under Moyes and Hogdson he has been, and that's why he's scoring. Last season he would not have been in that position for his first goal

Archived