IGNORED

The Last Time We Had A Comfortable 2-0, 3-0 Win

hippy273

I've really forgotten what it feels like to have a comfortable win after yesterday. It may have been Wolves, but that's no excuse for me. We still aren't defending a lead like the score is still 0-0 and we aren't scoring like it's still 0-0. When even was the last time we won 2-0 or 3-0 and looked comfortable on the ball?

I've really forgotten what it feels like to have a comfortable win after yesterday. It may have been Wolves, but that's no excuse for me. We still aren't defending a lead like the score is still 0-0 and we aren't scoring like it's still 0-0. When even was the last time we won 2-0 or 3-0 and looked comfortable on the ball?

Possibly the worst post ever!

We were not defending a lead at any point yesterday and we had a comfortable 2-0 win at Gillingham less than 2 weeks ago!

Possibly the worst post ever!

We were not defending a lead at any point yesterday and we had a comfortable 2-0 win at Gillingham less than 2 weeks ago!

We were against against Bradford though weren't we? And we almost held out for the point again yesterday, it's always last minute goals. Plus I wouldn't rely on a cup game anyway, they might have wanted an early exit to concentrate on their season.

We were against against Bradford though weren't we? And we almost held out for the point again yesterday, it's always last minute goals. Plus I wouldn't rely on a cup game anyway, they might have wanted an early exit to concentrate on their season.

You were talking about yesterday, not Bradford. And it wasn't a last minute goal! Are you drunk..?!

Archived