IGNORED

Potd

wayne allisons tongues

Been away in France last 2 weeks came back yesterday. Results aren't good but looking at forum seems we are starting to create a decent settled team.

I was wondering why there is no system in place at Ashton gate to pay at the turnstiles. Away games I've been to you can pay at turnstile, just wondered what reason behind us not doing this.

Is it due to the club loving its database and getting each persons details when they buy a ticket?

Surely pay at turnstile will cut queues and save money?

Been away in France last 2 weeks came back yesterday. Results aren't good but looking at forum seems we are starting to create a decent settled team.

I was wondering why there is no system in place at Ashton gate to pay at the turnstiles. Away games I've been to you can pay at turnstile, just wondered what reason behind us not doing this.

Is it due to the club loving its database and getting each persons details when they buy a ticket?

Surely pay at turnstile will cut queues and save money?

Yes, but we're a big club and we need a database so we can irritate fans by badgering them with Spam.

P.S. And ask them their opinions just so we can ignore them.

Yes, but we're a big club and we need a database so we can irritate fans by badgering them with Spam.

P.S. And ask them their opinions just so we can ignore them.

How else would the club offer a look at ashton Gate from the outside for every time we keep a clean sheet, If You're not on the Database you will miss out

How else would the club offer a look at ashton Gate from the outside for every time we keep a clean sheet, If You're not on the Database you will miss out

And a voucher for tuppence off a pie between 1:37 and 1:39 when we score six.

Archived