IGNORED

Fans Research Project On Trouble At Football...

EnclosureSurge

Staffordshire University are doing a research project on corruption and violence at football.

Dr Jamie Cleland, of Loughborough University (who was involved in the banner banter sociology exhibition and project that went round the country (including Bristol) last spring) has asked if anyone on otib would be happy to contribute anonymously to go to:

Cheers.

Intriguing lack of response - when you consider some OTIB posters are usually forthcoming with their personal accounts of football violence they have been involved in...

Disagree. Think you will find there are a fair few who have not been involved in football violence at all, and the people that have and actually advocate it are most likely in the minority.

Intriguing lack of response - when you consider OTIB posters are usually forthcoming with their personal accounts of football violence they have been involved in...

How cliche! I honestly checked the thread in the hope that you hadnt responded and thus propogate the thin belief I hold, that you are truly a real person.

I'm afraid your inability to refrain from posting has almost confirmed that you are a WUM.

Such a shame as I do genuinely enjoy your turns as the forum heel. I feel some willing suspension of disbelief may be called for.

Archived