IGNORED

La Liga

Brizzle Jordan

Levante would stuff Hull.

Maybe they would, who knows but Levante who have finished mid table for the last couple of seasons will probably lose this match by double figures. La Liga has possibly the best two teams in the world who take pretty much all of the financial revenue and TV rights money whilst the other teams can barely pay there players wages making the league as a competition a non event barring two or three matches.

Hardly ever it must be said.

I love watching La Liga but only Real Madrid as Barcelona as good as they are, make me bored as it's too one sided and slow tempo.

Yea because watching kick and rush football in the prem is so much better... Teams in this country struggle to string a few passes together and the ones that do are full of imports. Its no suprise that our national team cannot keep possesion for longer than 5 seconds without giving it away.

Said it before and ill say it again the most promising English players need to pack there bags and go to la liga/seria a and learn how to play possesion football. Might see England progress a bit further at a competition then.

Hardly ever it must be said.

I love watching La Liga but only Real Madrid as Barcelona as good as they are, make me bored as it's too one sided and slow tempo.

Chelsea best Villa 8-0 only last season!

I just like watching the best technique it's possible to watch,Barca have that in abundance.

Yea because watching kick and rush football in the prem is so much better... Teams in this country struggle to string a few passes together and the ones that do are full of imports. Its no suprise that our national team cannot keep possesion for longer than 5 seconds without giving it away.

Said it before and ill say it again the most promising English players need to pack there bags and go to la liga/seria a and learn how to play possesion football. Might see England progress a bit further at a competition then.

Spot on.

I think it's just a case of Levante having a bad day at the same time Barca are turning it on. The outcome is inevitable. I don't think it's a reflection on the league if Barca played like that against say Sunderland having a bad day it would probably be a similar outcome.

Archived